Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Pam said:
They are full of shite. They are clearly annoyed with City because Ancelotti seems incapable of uttering one sentence that doesn't contain the words "Man City" and has now taken it upon himself to big by the rags and their little Owen debacle. This bloke is creepy.

Like I said before, he's just a grey haired Michael Macintyre, picture him running around a stage like a pansy with his ponsy voice.

Dobsy87 said:
riley347 said:
Pam said:
riley347 said:
deadly????????????????.....how?????..........

He means if we don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon, we are all going to die.... like in that "One Missed Call" film.

shit....better nip upstairs and nail the wife now then........................

I notice you're still online - that quick eh?

Nah - some men can multitask y'know..... it's situations like this that doggy style and netbooks were invented for.

Cambridgeblue said:
Dobsy87 said:
riley347 said:

Nah - some men can multitask y'know..... it's situations like this that doggy style and netbooks were invented for.

haha, use her back as a desk for your laptop. "Stay still love! there's an ITK on here claiming to know about Eto'o"

MCFC-alan88 said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Dobsy87 said:
riley347 said:

haha, use her back as a desk for your laptop. "Stay still love! there's an ITK on here claiming to know about Eto'o"

can of lager on her shoulder blades!! haha

city have pulled out of eto'o deal, now turning our attentions to fabiano or david silva.

cheers

Brian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.