Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

El Mundo Deportivo reporting that David Villa and family are looking for a house in Barcelona.

I have called an ambulance, Bwian. I now need stitches. You're a regular Peter Kay you are.

bigbadbrian said:
yorkieblue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
yorkieblue said:
3 posts i wouldnt even waste your time lol

haha good point :P

some one might aswell say source ;)

i know im new, but i come on here every now and then to see what all us fans have to say, only today i got talking to a guy high up at city, (known him a while, just didnt know he worked for city). He told me some info, so i created an account on here to post some of the transfer info.

i understand there is a lot of BS on here, so i know none of u will believe me anyway, but hopefully my info proves right
If you were a blue, which you aren't, then you would have written hopefully my info proves wrong.

Rag cock.

bigbadbrian said:
yorkieblue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
yorkieblue said:

i know im new, but i come on here every now and then to see what all us fans have to say, only today i got talking to a guy high up at city, (known him a while, just didnt know he worked for city). He told me some info, so i created an account on here to post some of the transfer info.

i understand there is a lot of BS on here, so i know none of u will believe me anyway, but hopefully my info proves right
hope your info is wrong, i want eto o

there is as much reason to believe this guy as there is spursmad at the moment......just because his post is a negative one doesnt mean that he is wrong (though i do hope he is)

bigbadbrian said:
yorkieblue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
yorkieblue said:

Why is your IP showing you in the US?

bigbadbrian said:
yorkieblue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
yorkieblue said:

yeah fucking right... give it up you scumloving cnut - nobody here is buying it.

unbefuckinglievable how sad united fans are isn't it...

Damocles said:
bigbadbrian said:

Why is your IP showing you in the US?
One of the local rags then?

If you were a blue, which you aren't, then you would have written hopefully my info proves wrong.

Rag cock.[/quote]

No, because i said on the tevez thread that the paperwork for the deal is being sent off 2moz, with it being confirmed by friday, if not then at latest sunday.
That is why i hope it proves right.
Read more of my very little posts before calling me a rag please.
cheers

brian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.