Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

sdavros said:
Damocles said:
This winds me up about this forum. Perhaps I haven't gone far back enough, but DSOB said

If he scores as many as Yakubu, he will be a good signing

AT NO POINT DID HE COMPARE THEM. He said that Yakubu has scored an acceptable amount of goals, and if Eto'o scores the same, he is a good signing.

All of you, start actually reading, and stop putting words in to people's mouth.

i couldn't agree more. Worst thing about this place is putting words into other people's mouths.

Bastards have been doing it to me since i joined.

You calling me a bastard

:)

AntonDonJuan said:
Who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fuckin hell are you, whoooo the fuckin hell are you

Just another normal poster who is entitled to their opinion as much as any other.

Damocles said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fuckin hell are you, whoooo the fuckin hell are you

Just another normal poster who is entitled to their opinion as much as any other.
You're the post thief, give me my 8000 back

AntonDonJuan said:
Damocles said:
AntonDonJuan said:

You're the post thief, give me my 8000 back

I did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.