Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Yakubu is better than Kaka as well. And Robinho. Hes better than every player in the world combined.

alera said:
Just shows what a knob head this bin dipper is comparing Yakubu to Eto. If he honestly things that he really must be thick as pig shit or completely deluded.

Hey take it easy dude .
We don't mind having a bit of friendly banter with you lads ( and most of you know that's what it is ) but cut out the stupid comments please .

Darker shade of Blue said:
alera said:
Just shows what a knob head this bin dipper is comparing Yakubu to Eto. If he honestly things that he really must be thick as pig shit or completely deluded.

Hey take it easy dude .
We don't mind having a bit of friendly banter with you lads ( and most of you know that's what it is ) but cut out the stupid comments please .

Yes comparing yakubu with eto was very UN"stupid"

Prophet of Doom said:
Oh and Lescott will be dropping his transfer request in over the weekend.

You tell 'em, prophet!

Hey take it easy dude .

You obviously have nothing better to do. Are there no Everton forums out there for you to talk your rubbish on ? Based on some of your comments you obviously have the mental age of a child so I am probably wasting my breath.....

This winds me up about this forum. Perhaps I haven't gone far back enough, but DSOB said

If he scores as many as Yakubu, he will be a good signing

AT NO POINT DID HE COMPARE THEM. He said that Yakubu has scored an acceptable amount of goals, and if Eto'o scores the same, he is a good signing.

All of you, start actually reading, and stop putting words in to people's mouth.

Damocles said:
This winds me up about this forum. Perhaps I haven't gone far back enough, but DSOB said

AT NO POINT DID HE COMPARE THEM. He said that Yakubu has scored an acceptable amount of goals, and if Eto'o scores the same, he is a good signing.

All of you, start actually reading, and stop putting words in to people's mouth.
Who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fuckin hell are you, whoooo the fuckin hell are you

MCFC-alan88 said:
oaksie2 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
oaksie2 said:
I know what the Everton lad is saying, and at the ridiculous prices and wages being touted about (could be and probably is all bollox) then Eto'o would have to score 50 goals next season or else he would be an overpriced over the hill donkey who never adapted to the Premier League.
We paid £19m for a 20 year old Brazilian international last season and he was a massive flop,so a 28 year old done it all seen it all striker who has never played in the Prem. either could flop too, for me any striker who scores 15 goals or more in this league is a success no matter what fee has been paid, and nothing is a nailed on cert. I would rather us be discussing Benzema but K sera.

No we wouldn't, the revenue alone from shirt sales will add up too a hell of a lot, Eto'o is adored in Africa.
Shirt sales in Africa??!! fook me that is a belter.

You do realise that not all of Africa is fooked? there are parts that have money.

What, the corrupt bits?

Damocles said:

i couldn't agree more. Worst thing about this place is putting words into other people's mouths.

Bastards have been doing it to me since i joined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.