Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Eto'o is not even back from his holidays yet and people are worried. He will be a Man City player.

Mark Samarloam said:
just heard from my ITK source at the swamp that United are having talks with Thierry Henry about a potential move.

I doubt barca would want to lose both players so i personally think city need to tie this eto'o deal up sooner rather than later.

Regards
Maark

1 post and already claiming to be ITK...fair play....

Another thing...why would he have a source from Swamp?

spanish papers saying this morning that city wanted it done by 20th which i think is the day barca report back for training

Mark Samar>>>loam<<< said:
just heard from my ITK source at the swamp that United are having talks with Thierry Henry about a potential move.

I doubt barca would want to lose both players so i personally think city need to tie this eto'o deal up sooner rather than later.

Regards
Maark

Yesterday said:
we need some more loam in here, we need some more loam in here, there's too little loam, too little loam.

You are all loam offenders.

goodbye.

Brian

Hello again Brian.

Mark Samarloam said:

Regards
Maark

Is your ITK the executive cleaner?, if so then we can both get the same info, as when i spoke to him today after he had finished trying to clean the swamp (and failing miserably), he said that united are looking into an henry deal.

But to be honest though, my other source at city says we've ended our interest and are moving on from samual eto'o as he doesnt want to leave barca for one, and doesnt want to play for us altogether

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.