Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Pam said:
Why would we do that with Eto but not with Tevez?

We are seemingly doing this with most of our bloody targets right now. We've demonstrated infinite patience to at least 2 of our main targets (Tevez and Eto'o) and it hasn't gotten us anywhere, enough is enough. I've said this many, many times, there's only one way to deal with people and institutions like this and that is swiftly and aggressively. I genuinely feel that several of the parties we're dealing with right now are leveraging City to generate interest from other clubs that they would rather join or to gain better deals at their existing clubs. John Terry's silence regarding his future speaks volumes and so does Tevez's failure to state publicly that he fully intends to join City. Anyone out there still under the impression that this transfer is merely stuck in the bureaucratic machine needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

All of these fuck-holes need to be given firm deadlines. Here's the fucking contract, here's the fucking pen, use it or lose it.

You're assuming that Tevez is still out there visiting other clubs. When all roads lead to him agreeing on the deal and waiting for FA/PL sign off

Project said:
You're assuming that Tevez is still out there visiting other clubs. When all roads lead to him agreeing on the deal and waiting for FA/PL sign off

Then why won't he simply state for the record his intention to join Manchester City? Why won't he do that?

Why won't John Terry say "Hey, I appreciate the offer but I'm fully committed to Chelsea and staying put"? Why won't he say that?

The way I see it, if both happyblue and spursmad say the deal is effectively done subject to clearance, then I am happy with that info. In the grand scheme of things, a public quote from Tevez before the deal is not really that important.

Project said:
The way I see it, if both happyblue and spursmad say the deal is effectively done subject to clearance, then I am happy with that info. In the grand scheme of things, a public quote from Tevez before the deal is not really that important.

City are waiting to capture all 3 to make a mass announcement before shirts go on sale - send the City store into overdrive n Saturday and guarentee large crowds for Saturdays Live screening.

Just my thought!!

eto,o given 24hrs to sign or miss out (the sun)???? bout time should of done this last week ??IMOA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.