Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Have now been given a snippet of an update re my earlier post.

It's on. Both Barca and Eto's lawyer/agent are now negotiating some sort of severence deal.

His agent has told City that Eto'o does want to come to us - he is the only point of reference both clubs has needed so far.

Although, a low level in the food chain at City in terms of sources (and, by that, not a direct board member/tea lady etc), he's good for it.

Has also heard later this afternoon that some press may have got wind of something for tomorrow, but he is only passing on third hand info with regards this at present.

It's the final of celeb masterchef tonight - hate that po-faced cow who used to be in corrie - so along with eating my chippy tea - will try to get on later tonight.

No PMs please, will continue to post any info in the public forum for everyone to weigh up for themselves.

CTID

p.s - can anyone sense a degree of excitement on my part? In Lay Man's terms - I'm fookin' foaming out the mouth and praying Ewan Thomas wins celeb masterchef with a bavarois of vanilla and pecans.

Oh, and Sammy boy playing in sky blue!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

It's on. Both Barca and Eto's lawyer/agent are now negotiating some sort of severence deal.

His agent has told City that Eto'o does want to come to us - he is the only point of reference both clubs has needed so far.

Although, a low level in the food chain at City in terms of sources (and, by that, not a direct board member/tea lady etc), he's good for it.

Has also heard later this afternoon that some press may have got wind of something for tomorrow, but he is only passing on third hand info with regards this at present.

It's the final of celeb masterchef tonight - hate that po-faced cow who used to be in corrie - so along with eating my chippy tea - will try to get on later tonight.

No PMs please, will continue to post any info in the public forum for everyone to weigh up for themselves.

CTID

p.s - can anyone sense a degree of excitement on my part? In Lay Man's terms - I'm fookin' foaming out the mouth and praying Ewan Thomas wins celeb masterchef with a bavarois of vanilla and pecans.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

CTID

Then join me in a naked run around a shopping centre ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:

CTID

Jesus Christ almighty. I just creamed.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

CTID

Cheers fella! Sounds positive.

Been in South Africa now for nearly 3 years and i could kill for a fucking chippy tea lol

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

CTID

Cheers fella! Sounds positive.

Been in South Africa now for nearly 3 years and i could kill for a fucking chippy tea lol

wow mate, 3 years without a chippy tea? that's just wrong :)

Ricster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

CTID

Then join me in a naked run around a shopping centre ;)

Wait for it Ricster! Wait.......

Now!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.