Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluemoon1078 said:
blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Have now been given a snippet of an update re my earlier post.

It's on. Both Barca and Eto's lawyer/agent are now negotiating some sort of severence deal.

His agent has told City that Eto'o does want to come to us - he is the only point of reference both clubs has needed so far.

Although, a low level in the food chain at City in terms of sources (and, by that, not a direct board member/tea lady etc), he's good for it.

Has also heard later this afternoon that some press may have got wind of something for tomorrow, but he is only passing on third hand info with regards this at present.

It's the final of celeb masterchef tonight - hate that po-faced cow who used to be in corrie - so along with eating my chippy tea - will try to get on later tonight.

No PMs please, will continue to post any info in the public forum for everyone to weigh up for themselves.

CTID

p.s - can anyone sense a degree of excitement on my part? In Lay Man's terms - I'm fookin' foaming out the mouth and praying Ewan Thomas wins celeb masterchef with a bavarois of vanilla and pecans.

Oh, and Sammy boy playing in sky blue!

Cheers fella! Sounds positive.

Been in South Africa now for nearly 3 years and i could kill for a fucking chippy tea lol

wow mate, 3 years without a chippy tea? that's just wrong :)

Tell me about it! FFS i cant stop thinking about a chippy tea now!

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

It's on. Both Barca and Eto's lawyer/agent are now negotiating some sort of severence deal.

His agent has told City that Eto'o does want to come to us - he is the only point of reference both clubs has needed so far.

Although, a low level in the food chain at City in terms of sources (and, by that, not a direct board member/tea lady etc), he's good for it.

Has also heard later this afternoon that some press may have got wind of something for tomorrow, but he is only passing on third hand info with regards this at present.

It's the final of celeb masterchef tonight - hate that po-faced cow who used to be in corrie - so along with eating my chippy tea - will try to get on later tonight.

No PMs please, will continue to post any info in the public forum for everyone to weigh up for themselves.

CTID

p.s - can anyone sense a degree of excitement on my part? In Lay Man's terms - I'm fookin' foaming out the mouth and praying Ewan Thomas wins celeb masterchef with a bavarois of vanilla and pecans.

Been in South Africa now for nearly 3 years and i could kill for a fucking chippy tea lol

Pudding chips peas & Gravy (Northern lads love gravy)

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

CTID

Jesus Christ almighty. I just creamed.
f"ck me Ewan Thomas in the final.Think i;ll take a look tonight

you all seem exited by tolmies post ..i would also like to get exited ,so explain why i should believe him please

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

CTID

Friday evening, chippy tea - pudding+chips+gravy/curry sauce - pub, club, after party, pub, possible thought about going all the way through and go out Saturday night as well but rarely happens! Sunday sleep! Monday wake up and be bored to death with the transfer-nowts-fucking-happening-window!

Eto'o has been ectremely quiet on the whole thing, so much so he has actually said nothing! Which makes me think he's gone away and got a calculator out and seriously thought about coming to Manchester City! But he has a bit of the fear in the back of his mind that we arent quite at Samuel Eto'o level yet so is then thinking about staying at Barca! then he glances at his calulator which has: 9,360,000 on the LED!
Its a tough decision for him (SAME FOR TERRY!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.