Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

svennis pennis said:
Forzacitizens said:
tolmie, what do you think the time scale is likely to be now for him to sign? if he does that is

I predict any time from now until the end of the window unless AC Milan get involved and then we are all fucked.

AC Milan will be sniffing this weekend!

backagain said:
svennis pennis said:
Forzacitizens said:
tolmie, what do you think the time scale is likely to be now for him to sign? if he does that is

I predict any time from now until the end of the window unless AC Milan get involved and then we are all fucked.

AC Milan will be sniffing this weekend!

Exactly. Which will add a month to the deal while we are publicly battered by them.

Blucamp said:
Chippy tea, chippy tea
I want's a chippy tea
But you keep givin posh nosh
it don't agree with me
I don't want lobster thermadore
Or your rasberry coulie
I'm a working man from Lancashire
and I wants a chippy tea

Anyone for pea wet on their chip buttie!?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Oh dear the dreaded AC Milan who don't have a pot to piss in! This AC Milan talk is bollocks FFS. They are not what they used to be

Well their name is! And if they start to build a team again their team will be too! To be honest i think AC Milan are the ULTIMATE club as i think the Spanish Royal family, the Facsits Party, and banks have made Real Madrid what they are, and take their 6-in-a-row European Cups from the 50's off them they've only won 3 since! AC Milan have won 7 in the same amount of time! They are, for me, the top name in world football! and we, although making a name for ourselves - and a very good name at that, which will eventually one day be held as highly as AC Milan - are nowhere near that level! and Eto'o is and deserves to be at that level!

danburge82 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Oh dear the dreaded AC Milan who don't have a pot to piss in! This AC Milan talk is bollocks FFS. They are not what they used to be

Well their name is! And if they start to build a team again their team will be too! To be honest i think AC Milan are the ULTIMATE club as i think the Spanish Royal family, the Facsits Party, and banks have made Real Madrid what they are, and take their 6-in-a-row European Cups from the 50's off them they've only won 3 since! AC Milan have won 7 in the same amount of time! They are, for me, the top name in world football! and we, although making a name for ourselves - and a very good name at that, which will eventually one day be held as highly as AC Milan - are nowhere near that level! and Eto'o is and deserves to be at that level!

They cannot drum up the funds to but him FACT

They would not be able to afford his wages FACT

AC Milan may have been a force in the past and i agree their name is the most prestigious around but you have to see that Italian Football and is leagues are goin down the shitter and they don't have the same draw anymore. As for you saying Eto'o deserves better than us that is pretty laughable, we have the ability to become a real force and he can become a major part of this, he likes money and nearly signed for a club in Uzbekistan (spelling) last summer so therefore i feel we are on Eto'o's level

BibbyBlue85 said:
danburge82 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

They cannot drum up the funds to but him FACT

They would not be able to afford his wages FACT

AC Milan may have been a force in the past and i agree their name is the most prestigious around but you have to see that Italian Football and is leagues are goin down the shitter and they don't have the same draw anymore. As for you saying Eto'o deserves better than us that is pretty laughable, we have the ability to become a real force and he can become a major part of this, he likes money and nearly signed for a club in Uzbekistan (spelling) last summer so therefore i feel we are on Eto'o's level

They just sold Kaka for £53m, they could just use half of that. :/

danburge82 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Notts Forest won it twice? History has not a lot to with it, it's where you are and where you are going that counts (IMO) some people need to get the magnitude of what has happened to City, it's not just a wealthy club, it is the richest club in the world! To top it all it is a club with ambition to be the best in the world as well, and unlike most other clubs the owners are putting their money where their mouths are

danburge82 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

mate you might want to look into the recent history of AC Milan and match fixing. Also have a look at Berlesconi and his involvement with AC and look at his political history

If after this weekend they do not announce an interest then i say we are safe. If they do, well search my earlier post for what will happen. We went through all the facts last year. It will be take two of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.