Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Blue Coop said:
Where are people getting this AC Milan have loads of money to burn stuff from?

I thought it was fairly well documented that they were in financal trouble, despite selling Kaka.
they will buy a marque signing-they were peppered but still bought Ronaldinho,and have champions league football.

Ricster said:
Blue Coop said:

I thought it was fairly well documented that they were in financal trouble, despite selling Kaka.

Its gospel. It was on goal.com without quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always had a gut feeling they could come in for him. Ask Kinkys Blue Socks.

My opinion is not based on a goal article or NOTW etc... Just from the previous years experience, never discount them.

flb said:
Blue Coop said:

they will buy a marque signing-they were peppered but still bought Ronaldinho,and have champions league football.

Yes and Ronaldinhio and Eto'o in the same team? Thats an idea.

They have already said Ronnie won't leave and his relationship with Eto'o is very Hatred filled.

Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:

They have already said Ronnie won't leave and his relationship with Eto'o is very Hatred filled.
why??

southstand117 said:
Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:

why??

They have just always hated each other since there Barcelona Days.

southstand117 said:
Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:

why??

Eto'o very publicly criticized Ronnies work rate and commitment at Barca.

Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:

The point was that Milan do have money for a big signing-and dont read too much into this so called feud between Eto'o and Goofy-they are proffesional footballers for christs sake not schoolboys-If Milan come knocking then its them not us.

flb said:
Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:

The point was that Milan do have money for a big signing-and dont read too much into this so called feud between Eto'o and Goofy-they are proffesional footballers for christs sake not schoolboys-If Milan come knocking then its them not us.

Well thats, that then.....i will forget all about Eto'o.......

flb said:
Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:

Why? If he was all about playing for a big club with a big name then theres no bigger than where he is already at with Barcelona, he could simply sign the 2 yeard contract extension and be done with it, instead, he is money motivated and always has been, he will come here if we pay the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.