Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

hopefully, city may have realised that Milan could potentially put a bid in for Eto'o, i pray that city have a contingency plan if this happens

southstand117 said:
Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:
Where are people getting this AC Milan have loads of money to burn stuff from?

I thought it was fairly well documented that they were in financal trouble, despite selling Kaka.
they will buy a marque signing-they were peppered but still bought Ronaldinho,and have champions league football.

Yes and Ronaldinhio and Eto'o in the same team? Thats an idea.

They have already said Ronnie won't leave and his relationship with Eto'o is very Hatred filled.
why??

June 2007..................

News from FC Barcelona suggests that Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto'o were engaged in a mighty brawl during training yesterday.

The press was not allowed to see training as usual, but the incident is said to have been eye-witnessed by Ruud Van Nistelrooy, the same Real Madrid player who is always seen besides the post of the opponent's net and is mostly misspelled by the Spanish, who jumped up a fence on the east of the Camp Nou to see the happenings as soon as he heard some noise arising while he was walking in the Catalan capital, looking for something t cover his nose.

It was stated by him that the fight started when Samuel took a bubble gum out of Ronnie's kit without asking him. The gum was the only remaining one from the pack which Ronnie's momma gave him when he recently travelled to Brazil.

When Ronaldinho went towards Samuel to congratulate him for a freakish goal scored by the Cameroonian hit man, he noticed a mango-like smell coming out of Eto'o's usually foul-smelling mouth.

Now, Ronnie who was very confident that the gum was his, pushed Samuel right on his breast. Samuel, who was already not at friendly terms with Ronnie after the substitution saga earlier this season, retaliated by kicking Ronnie right between the legs. Ronnie went crying down the tunnel and returned with his boxing gloves, but was stopped from injuring Eto'o by Eidur Gudjohnsen, who got a thump in the eye for his troubles.

The dispute was eventually settled and both players apologised to the coach. When Frank Rijkaard was asked about the incident, he said something, which obviously, no one understood.

Forzacitizens said:
hopefully, city may have realised that Milan could potentially put a bid in for Eto'o, i pray that city have a contingency plan if this happens

Why? Eto'o is clearly the icing on the cake. We already have Robbie and RSC and more than likely Tevez. Im happy with that.

Forzacitizens said:

Abit like Chelsea did with Robinho? If he was heading to AC there isn't much we could do.

But he is not, there interest is merely speculation, there contract offer is non existant.

Even if it did exist, would it match ours, i think not. And if it did, it wouldn't for very long.

yes but imo, eto'o is an out an out striker of real quality. If we sign Eto'o the rest of the prem will sit up and finally take notice of us, as well as help us become a bigger club around the world

Also barca had to slash his transfer fee and he had to take a significant drop in wages, barca wanted rid and didnt have to replace, the situation is quite diff

City have always wanted to get this deal done before the SA Tour so it doesn't surprise me that there pushing for it now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.