Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

flb said:
Blue Coop said:
flb said:
Blue Coop said:
Where are people getting this AC Milan have loads of money to burn stuff from?

I thought it was fairly well documented that they were in financal trouble, despite selling Kaka.
they will buy a marque signing-they were peppered but still bought Ronaldinho,and have champions league football.

Yes and Ronaldinhio and Eto'o in the same team? Thats an idea.

They have already said Ronnie won't leave and his relationship with Eto'o is very Hatred filled.
The point was that Milan do have money for a big signing-and dont read too much into this so called feud between Eto'o and Goofy-they are proffesional footballers for christs sake not schoolboys-If Milan come knocking then its them not us.

I think you could be a bit more negative if you try a bit harder!

Danamy said:
City have always wanted to get this deal done before the SA Tour so it doesn't surprise me that there pushing for it now!!
you heard anything from your end mate?

svennis pennis said:
Forzacitizens said:
hopefully, city may have realised that Milan could potentially put a bid in for Eto'o, i pray that city have a contingency plan if this happens

Why? Eto'o is clearly the icing on the cake. We already have Robbie and RSC and more than likely Tevez. Im happy with that.
agree with you svennis! IMO eto'o is just a huge huge huge bonus!

Danamy said:
City have always wanted to get this deal done before the SA Tour so it doesn't surprise me that there pushing for it now!!

Hope so.....it would be very nice to meet him in person ;-)

I sincerely hope no Blues held their breath on this one, so to speak. They'd be blue for real.

ok, i'll dampen my expectations a bit, but you're right Barry and RSC and hopefully Tevez are very good deals

Danamy said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Danamy said:
you heard anything from your end mate?

Not on recent developments but i know he's always been a priority
when do they fly out to S/A

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.