Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

GStar said:
Damocles said:
Blue Coop said:
We would only have walked away if the player said no to us.

Stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise.

We walked away because it was dragging on, and the club didn't want to be embarassed at been a last resort. That's the exact opposite effect that we are going for.

Proof? I think people will say that because its what they want to believe.

If it turns out to be true then if a stupid move. I suspect were jumping before we were pushed.

Your story has the same proof as mine (apart from the fact that I have the OS to back me up)/

Good news. It seems as though the deadline was actually real and we have fucked them off. 2 weeks of publicly playing silly buggers with us.

"Ooooo Sammy wont answer his phone..."

I know many will be disappointed with this but to be honest it is good news, I imagine someone else has become interested and it was going to drag on and on.

Blue Coop said:
We would only have walked away if the player said no to us.

Stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise.

Says who?

If there was no compromise over the loyalty payment from his side, City did the right thing now Barca are stuck with him for another year, a player that does not want to be there, I am pretty sure that no other club will pay the loyalty payment.

The club may be minted but they are not mugs, the owners are very good business men, and are hard bargainers, if you have ever done buisiness in the Middle East you will know what I mean, they will pay for the very best, but that does not mean they are mugs

I had a dream of a chance of the top 4, with this news i think it has sadly ended, gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.