Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

BlueMooner87 said:
as a matter of curiosity who does everyone want instead of eto'o?

for me I would like to see us go for Fabiano

Roque Santa Cruz. A striker that wants to be here. Play him alongside Robinho and Tevez and I will be more than happy. People need to remember that its not just about the players who we will sign but the ones we have. RSC wants to be here and busted a gut to get his move. Il support him ta.

As I always say, football transfers at this level are mainly about image.

I am now certain that we are going to hear something positive about transfers. You don't leak this unless you have something to swoop in with and brighten the day, it's just bad PR.

MonsallBlue said:
I wonder if we are going to go for someone else?

Maybe settle for what we have?

I thought as soon as the last whistle was blown at the Bolton game that we'd be after 3 strikers (assuming that Bojinov was off)

I guess we'll look at other options and if the right player is available we'll go for them

well well well, didnt that bigbadbrian say that his source had told him we will confirm not signing eto'o on friday. Looks like he got that one right.

svennis pennis said:
BlueMooner87 said:
as a matter of curiosity who does everyone want instead of eto'o?

for me I would like to see us go for Fabiano

Roque Santa Cruz. A striker that wants to be here. Play him alongside Robinho and Tevez and I will be more than happy. People need to remember that its not just about the players who we will sign but the ones we have. RSC wants to be here and busted a gut to get his move. Il support him ta.
i agree but I can't see him being fit enough for a full season and thats why i think we were after another striker so that RSC could be used as impact sub

Bollox gutted, Etoo would have been a class act up front for us. We definitely need to bag Tevez now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.