Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

MonsallBlue said:
I wonder if we are going to go for someone else?

Maybe settle for what we have?

Don't worry, there will be someone else.
And now, who ever it is, will know that they can't take the piss.

We are in a position to offer top dollar, but won't be taken for a ride.
Our owners are brilliant business men and are prepared to pay for the best but won't take any shit!

Remember, it's about building our club up into a force to be reckoned with.
It will take a few years, and we will be a better club for it.
In 3,4,5 years time these so called superstars will be begging to play for little old City.

Cobwebcat said:
I'd go for David Villa now Barca can't afford him but that's a very long shot. Definitely not Ibra.

I say FUCK NO to Ibra, not in the PL. He can stay in Italy and thier fucking walking the ball

mike channon´s windmill said:
Becoming all too familiar this pattern now - think I´ll hibernate for a month - not good, not good at all

City gave them a deadline, mean what you say do what you mean!

I am pleased that they have done this, mark my words they will be panicking in Barcelona now

I dunno why City didn't wait a bit longer. I remembered City will start their training camp next Weds. They can wait until that date. The onlt positive reasons I can imagine is that they have another replacement lining up, which I really doubt who is available right now.

sqblue said:
i don't think we've heard the last of this.

Neither do I....

first rule of negotiation.... be prepared to walk away... Then you won't get shafted...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.