Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

oafc dave said:
If next week Tevez end up joining Chelsea and Lescott signing new contract woth Toffees, City will become a laughing stock.

Stop trolling the site and fuck off and support the murderer you had upfront last season.

Immaculate Pasta said:
GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Not arsed, he was only ever going to come soley for the money.

And in the process perhaps be one of the most talented forwards we'd ever had.

But if his sole motivation was money, would we of ever gotten that talent out of him?

He's so talented that i believe there was no doubt we would.

Robinho signed knowing fuck all about us but we've shown him how much of a blessing in disguise we are.

I'd always be arsed when we don't get a world class player... i just think our current statement stinks.

Brucie Bonus said:
Aguero.

Don't start a thread begging opinions and reviewing his skills and abilities. It'll get deleted. I'll try and find some itk / redtop to cite, and that will get the job done.

Actually, it is the exact opposite from this.

i8rags said:
leewill31 said:
it seems interesting all this, pulling out of eto'o deal and allso the fact jo was announced going on loan today,now i may be way of but with the club saying players will not go until replacements found this seems a little strange to me unless another target has came on the radar?

am i clutching at straws may be??????
not at all they will be queing to come here, there will be players all over the world hoping the phone rings cmon city

I like your style, your not sweating it.

GC and the transfer team have just sent out a very strong and welcome message (in my opinion) to any player that thinks they can fuck with City just so they can manouvre themselves into a more advantageous contract negotiating position with their own clubs or in the transfer market. I applaud their bravery to walk away. I hope you're watching and listening JT!

I'm relieved.

I thought he'd be a huge flop and waste of money (said that hundreds of pages back when it seemed we might be getting him).

i8rags said:
leewill31 said:
it seems interesting all this, pulling out of eto'o deal and allso the fact jo was announced going on loan today,now i may be way of but with the club saying players will not go until replacements found this seems a little strange to me unless another target has came on the radar?

am i clutching at straws may be??????
not at all they will be queing to come here, there will be players all over the world hoping the phone rings cmon city

I applaud your optimism, i don't agree with you ( if we're talking about the top players) but i wish i was as optimistic as you Sire.

oafc dave said:
If next week Tevez end up joining Chelsea and Lescott signing new contract woth Toffees, City will become a laughing stock.

Laughing stock ? , Hows your groundshare with the mighty Rochdale progressing ?

Damocles said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Aguero.

Don't start a thread begging opinions and reviewing his skills and abilities. It'll get deleted. I'll try and find some itk / redtop to cite, and that will get the job done.

Actually, it is the exact opposite from this.

Don't understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.