Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Glad in some ways we are not going to be messed about. Don't care where Eto o ends up to be honest, would have been a great signing and certainly would have scored some goals. Hope that is the only major disappointment but I think the Terry bid will also end in failure.

Tevez will turn us down next, just like I predicted weeks ago. But I couldn't give a shit if we signed Ricardo Fuller being a city fan is a rollercoaster ride and is never boring, we all love it ha ha.

Ducado said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Becoming all too familiar this pattern now - think I´ll hibernate for a month - not good, not good at all

City gave them a deadline, mean what you say do what you mean!

I am pleased that they have done this, mark my words they will be panicking in Barcelona now
A little ray of sense has emerged through the dark cloud of bull shit. I don't think this is over.

levets said:
sqblue said:
i don't think we've heard the last of this.

Neither do I....

first rule of negotiation.... be prepared to walk away... Then you won't get shafted...

Hmm...see what happens over the weekend. I think that this is probably over though.

Bit dissapointed wont be getting him.
But to be honest fook him, his agent and Barca.
They were all getting a great deal out of this and at least one of them has been fooking us about.
Im glad we played hard ball here, can show any future potential signing wer not gona wait around.

CTID

Ducado said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Becoming all too familiar this pattern now - think I´ll hibernate for a month - not good, not good at all

City gave them a deadline, mean what you say do what you mean!

I am pleased that they have done this, mark my words they will be panicking in Barcelona now

Of course. Paniking at the fact they'll have one of the worlds top strikers palying for them next season. They could quite easily re-negotiate a bigger contract for them if they want to now.

So spursmad was wrong. Maybe he planned to get driven off the board because of the shame of getting one wrong ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.