Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Eto'o would have been good but it won't happen now so move on. The tone of the press release suggests the there are other signings in the pipeline. We should be optimistic not frustrated.

GStar said:
Ducado said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Becoming all too familiar this pattern now - think I´ll hibernate for a month - not good, not good at all

City gave them a deadline, mean what you say do what you mean!

I am pleased that they have done this, mark my words they will be panicking in Barcelona now

Of course. Paniking at the fact they'll have one of the worlds top strikers palying for them next season. They could quite easily re-negotiate a bigger contract for them if they want to now.

No, they definitely want him out and have been trying for two seasons. They had a perfect buyer in us, rich but not a competing team. Barca will be more gutted than we are right now.

But I couldn't give a shit if we signed Ricardo Fuller being a city fan is a rollercoaster ride and is never boring, we all love it ha ha.
don't forget that bit

Damocles said:
No, they definitely want him out and have been trying for two seasons. They had a perfect buyer in us, rich but not a competing team. Barca will be more gutted than we are right now.

deffiantely want him out for two seasons? Why? And even if thats true i'm sure in the past two years theres more than just us who are interested in him.

We need a palyer like Eto'o more than Barca do right now, so i think we should be more gutted.

With Current players:

----------------Given-----------------

Zab----Kompany----Onouha----Bridge

---------------De Jong----------------

Shauny --- Ireland --- Barry --- Robbie

----------- Santa Cruz ---------------

Still looking at Top 6 i rekon, apparently Bojinov is looking in quality shape too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.