Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Danny St.helens CTID said:
damocles

well your entitled to your opinion mate, but why do all the so called ITKs back track on what they have said every time we are rejected by a marque players

i hate to say this and i thought i wouldnt say it all year, but typical city! we let one of our £18mill strikers go to everton on loan for another year, and sell fernandes (headless chicken i agree) and why?? why let everton take jo? yes i know we need rid as he aint good enough IMO but why loan him? why reject an offer for ched evans? (another who aint good enough YET for the prem) i just dont get the clubs thinking, even cook said this week about city till i die being a bad thing as kids look at it as dying, what a pathetic thing to say! CITY TILL I DIE means i will support vity no matter what from the day im born to the day i die, through thick and thin like we all have, im sorry but i just dont like the guy

None of the ITK's have back tracked on this... and theres 50 days of the transfer window... you've jumped the gun incredibly there.

At least we know what the "Patience" article was all about earlier today though.

classic sales negotiating technique being utilised by City...."the take-away close"

our money is no longer on the table and we have walked off, let's see if Barca come running after us to drag us back to the table.

we lose nothing now, fuck Barca and Laporta and they are the ones who are going to have to look twats now if they want our cash.

the reason has to be Barca or Eto'o expecting us to buckle and pay the loyalty bonus.

well done Khaldoon.

mike channon´s windmill said:
If there are other fish in the sea can City´s transfer team please attach a fookin big hook to pull the fooker in starting right now - it´s becoming farcical - the words chase, goose and wild spring to mind - tbh I´d rather we didn´t go for these targets in the first place - we´re just getting shafted repeatedly - wait till we´ve won summat or reached top 4
I must have imagined the Barry, Santa Cruz signings.

And with ambition you have stress. Tough isn't it

I like the way that it was reported that we had given either a 24 or 48 deadline (depending on which paper you read) and we pulled the plug before either.
Shows we won't be fannied about again, but wish we could keep our dealings as private as we did with Barry.

I've said on here before that I'm not sure about Mr Cook (How many other teams CEO's could you name?) but I am sure about the owners, and they employ him, so that's good enough for me .

We are still in the early days, and there is NO WAY we'll finish in the top 4 with this present squad, but there is still a fair way to go in the transfer window.
We still need a devestating finisher like Eto'o and the price we had agreed for him was fair enough, but he would have been missing for a month in the New Year for the African Championships.
David Villa doesn't seem to want to leave Spain, Huntelaar seems to be going to Germany so maybe we'll end up with Forlan.
Can't think of any others really.
Sad, but other clubs need to know that we won't be messed about.
Todays actions could be a big turning point for City in terms of respect from other clubs.

fabiano would only cost maybe 15 million and im sure robinho and elano can persuade him to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.