Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

I never want us doing business with Barca, Real Madrid or AC Milan. The problem you get with these clubs is that all their presidents need to be voted in. Nobody wants to lose face. Fuck them all off and deal with teams whose politics dont stand in the way of business. Again, well done Cook.

Damocles said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
happyblue

sorry mate but i dont think your ITK nobody but the club is and this has proved it, im just a bit worried now who our other targets will be

Sorry Danny, but out of absolutely everybody in the City internet world, HappyBlue is the most bulletproof. THis guy has proven time and time again that he is partial to inside knowledge, for several years and doesn't embellish his information at all.

Between him and URG, we have some real guys here who know whats going on.
Something has clearly happened quickly and at the highest levels within the club, so it seems the chances of anyone being "ITK" on this are slim to none and that basically gives our ITKs a free pass on this.

svennis pennis said:
I never want us doing business with Barca, Real Madrid or AC Milan. The problem you get with these clubs is that all their presidents need to be voted in. Nobody wants to lose face. Fuck them all off and deal with teams whose politics dont stand in the way of business. Again, well done Cook.
Well in the case of Milan is needs to get voted into the country too!!

levets said:
MouldensChippy said:
I, for one, am glad we've knocked this back. Not that I don't want Eto'o mind, just the fact that always thought that Barca coveted citys cash and thought that we'd be weak enough to pay the laoyalty bonus for them.

They wanted us to entirely fund their new strikeforce. If we would of gone down that route we might as well of lubed up our own arse and bent over the barrel for every other club, agent, and transfer we would approach in the future.

Hows about offers in for Torres and Shrek now to put the cat amongst the pigeons. ;-)

always thought that Barca coveted citys cash and thought that we'd be weak enough to pay the laoyalty bonus for them.
================

Wealthy men do not become so by being mugs....
I think this is the crux of the matter...

Ball in Barca's court........
Could be a way back...........

Danny St.helens CTID said:
happyblue

sorry mate but i dont think your ITK nobody but the club is and this has proved it, im just a bit worried now who our other targets will be

No worries mate, I have never claimed to be ITK. Just a title bestowed on me by others. However I do get some info before it reaches the general public and share where I can, hence my message earlier.

For the record though when Spursmad said Eto'o was 100% done I posted on bluevibe that we should all calm down a bit as although the club were hopeful they hadn't even spoken to him by that stage. I still think Spursmad gets some cracking info but as I said last night got a bit carried away with the ITK staus.

Thanks for your opinion though mate, that's what makes this board a good read (most of the time) ;)

same old shit city get your act together for fuck sake. why not bid for messi now im sure he will come as well :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.