Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

chorleybloo123 said:
bluethai said:
AC Milan meet with Barca as Italians line up last-ditch rival bid for Manchester City target Eto'o...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1194107/AC-Milan-meet-Barca-Italians-line-ditch-rival-bid-Manchester-City-target-Etoo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Etoo.html</a>

No quotes. But if we offer more money AND upfront, Barca will accept and Eto'o is a mercenary anyway.

God i fooking detest them slimy cnuts, fooked us with both kaka and ronnie, city please dont let them shaft us again.

blue dallas said:
i would rather take both my eyes out.........one with a soup spoon, the other with a fork.

or read a brooklands 2.0 thread.

than visit an everton fans forum day in day out. wtf.

you sad, sad, sad, sad, person.

darker shade of brown !

you've not answered question, rat eater ,

why , on a city forum every day,

why.

Which utensil did they take your brain out with ?

Darker shade of Blue said:
blue dallas said:
i would rather take both my eyes out.........one with a soup spoon, the other with a fork.

darker shade of brown !

why.

Lighten up everyone it's banter

blue dallas said:

darker shade of brown !

why.

answer the question, vermin muncher !

why are you on a city forum, you sad, sad, turd.

bluepeter62 said:
blue dallas said:

darker shade of brown !

I guess this every night lol .
You are nothing special :P

Thank God neither is your boring team!! The only difference between you and Bolton is that they play in white and you in a shitty dark blue!!

Here we go again lol .
Who told you that City play this incredible football ffs ?
How often do you actually watch other teams ? City are not all that m8 believe me .

We are a damned sight better than you clowns! You lot are like the egg chasers who kick for position so that you can get your set pieces going. This is the only time you see Cahill in the game. Can you remember the last pass over a yard that he made?

bluepeter62 said:
blue dallas said:

darker shade of brown !

I guess this every night lol .
You are nothing special :P

Thank God neither is your boring team!! The only difference between you and Bolton is that they play in white and you in a shitty dark blue!!

Here we go again lol .
Who told you that City play this incredible football ffs ?
How often do you actually watch other teams ? City are not all that m8 believe me .
2 teams in every game, and City always try and play football, or have since Sven came to the club. Teams like Bolton and Blackburn are a disgrace and set out to destroy the game.

Everton have some gifted players, but your first priority is to be difficult to beat, and to compete for every ball. Nothing against EFC, or their supporters, but I don't think many neutrals would enjoy watching Everton play. They squeeze the life out of the game.

City are a Million miles from Barcelona and Arsenal, but that is the style of play we TRY and play.

blue dallas said:
blue dallas said:

darker shade of brown !

why.

answer the question, vermin muncher !

why are you on a city forum, you sad, sad, turd.

You answer the question gutter licker .
Which utensil ?

The Fixer said:
chorleybloo123 said:
bluethai said:
AC Milan meet with Barca as Italians line up last-ditch rival bid for Manchester City target Eto'o...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1194107/AC-Milan-meet-Barca-Italians-line-ditch-rival-bid-Manchester-City-target-Etoo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Etoo.html</a>

No quotes. But if we offer more money AND upfront, Barca will accept and Eto'o is a mercenary anyway.

God i fooking detest them slimy cnuts, fooked us with both kaka and ronnie, city please dont let them shaft us again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5389002,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 02,00.html</a>

That Dzeko lad seems to be their main target thankfully. Would be a disaster if these liars got one over on us again.

cant really blame him for wanting to be a manc
sorry mate we were just born lucky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.