Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Marvin said:
2 teams in every game, and City always try and play football, or have since Sven came to the club. Teams like Bolton and Blackburn are a disgrace and set out to destroy the game.

Everton have some gifted players, but your first priority is to be difficult to beat, and to compete for every ball. Nothing against EFC, or their supporters, but I don't think many neutrals would enjoy watching Everton play. They squeeze the life out of the game.

City are a Million miles from Barcelona and Arsenal, but that is the style of play we TRY and play.

Marvin , thanks for the sensible post bro , now step aside while I put the kids to bed lol .

Darker shade of Blue said:
blue dallas said:
blue dallas said:
i would rather take both my eyes out.........one with a soup spoon, the other with a fork.

or read a brooklands 2.0 thread.

than visit an everton fans forum day in day out. wtf.

you sad, sad, sad, sad, person.

darker shade of brown !

you've not answered question, rat eater ,

why , on a city forum every day,

why.

Which utensil did they take your brain out with ?

answer the question, vermin muncher !

why are you on a city forum, you sad, sad, turd.

You answer the question gutter licker .
Which utensil ?

Ha Ha!! When you can't answer a question you attack! Its a pity your shitty team aren't as adventurous as you!!

I'm in stitches reading this shite! FFS everton are a souped up Blackburn, going nowhere fast, fucking brand of football can you call it football? Funny how all you little scrounging stinking robbing smackhead scouse blue twats have started comin on here lately, you know we're coming for your league place and we'll have your best defender as well thanks!

blue dallas said:
blue dallas said:
i would rather take both my eyes out.........one with a soup spoon, the other with a fork.

or read a brooklands 2.0 thread.

than visit an everton fans forum day in day out. wtf.

you sad, sad, sad, sad, person.

darker shade of brown !

you've not answered question, rat eater ,

why , on a city forum every day,

why.

Which utensil did they take your brain out with ?

answer the question, vermin muncher !

why are you on a city forum, you sad, sad, turd.

You answer the question gutter licker .
Which utensil ?

i couldnt breathe or function without my brain, you thick dullard.

now , i'll ask for the last time .

what is a sad bin dipping , vermin plating, dole scrounging , granny mugging, peasant like you

doing on gods own turf !

LittleJoeMac82 said:
I'm in stitches reading this shite! FFS everton are a souped up Blackburn, going nowhere fast, fucking brand of football can you call it football? Funny how all you little scrounging stinking robbing smackhead scouse blue twats have started comin on here lately, you know we're coming for your league place and we'll have your best defender as well thanks!

Point number 1 : I AM NOT SCOUSE !!!!!!!!
Point number 2 : It amuses Everton fans that you drool over our players
Point number 3 : He is NOT coming to City . Get over it :o)

LittleJoeMac82 said:

point no 4
but you do plate vermin out !

Marvin said:
2 teams in every game, and City always try and play football, or have since Sven came to the club. Teams like Bolton and Blackburn are a disgrace and set out to destroy the game.

Everton have some gifted players, but your first priority is to be difficult to beat, and to compete for every ball. Nothing against EFC, or their supporters, but I don't think many neutrals would enjoy watching Everton play. They squeeze the life out of the game.

City are a Million miles from Barcelona and Arsenal, but that is the style of play we TRY and play.

Marvin , thanks for the sensible post bro , now step aside while I put the kids to bed lol .

Much as I agree that Everton aren't the most exciting team in the league to watch, if City are going to be a success in this league we need to learn to "squeeze the life out of a game". That's how you beat the likes of Blackburn and Wigan. It's how the rags won the league last year.

blue dallas said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:

but you do plate vermin out !
LOL! i acctually did laugh out loud. Everton fans so dillusional.

LittleJoeMac82 said:

OK
Point 1 scouser, wanker all the same thing
Point 2 If you knew anything bout football you'd wanna swap 10 of your starting line up for 10 of ours
Point 3 sorry to break the news mate but Lescott wil be signing for City and that's from an evertonian with genuine contacts in efc! 15m, you could buy Nolan for that and have a big home coming party, no expense spared, shell suits, stolen cars, a load of beakkggghhh y'know la

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.