Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

thick manc said:
i couldnt breathe or function without my brain, you thick dullard.

now , i'll ask for the last time .

what is a sad bin dipping , vermin plating, dole scrounging , granny mugging, peasant like you

doing on gods own turf !

Please don't tell me you are functioning , or did you get a hand me down brain from Mr Beans puppet wardrobe ?
Why is a baldy groined snotty nosed ' can ya lend us a fag m8 ' bicycle riding hoody like you expecting a fan of a club so far ahead of yours to even aknowledge there is a question amongst your custard skin of an excuse for a post ?

LittleJoeMac82 said:
I'm in stitches reading this shite! FFS everton are a souped up Blackburn, going nowhere fast, fucking brand of football can you call it football? Funny how all you little scrounging stinking robbing smackhead scouse blue twats have started comin on here lately, you know we're coming for your league place and we'll have your best defender as well thanks!
Woah there, can we get a bit of civility here folks. Its all up for grabs, your making us sound like a bunch of twats.

ash_MCFC said:
blue dallas said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
I'm in stitches reading this shite! FFS everton are a souped up Blackburn, going nowhere fast, fucking brand of football can you call it football? Funny how all you little scrounging stinking robbing smackhead scouse blue twats have started comin on here lately, you know we're coming for your league place and we'll have your best defender as well thanks!

Point number 1 : I AM NOT SCOUSE !!!!!!!!
Point number 2 : It amuses Everton fans that you drool over our players
Point number 3 : He is NOT coming to City . Get over it :o)
but you do plate vermin out !
LOL! i acctually did laugh out loud. Everton fans so dillusional.
i'm glad you enjoyed it.

i'm sorry to be so vulgar, but everton fans on this site piss's me off more than rags,... they are a nothing, dogshit, rancid

pissflap of a team. with the worst ground in the prem.

at least those rag telly clappers have an argument to try and get on here. we are their rivals.

thick manc said:

what is a sad bin dipping , vermin plating, dole scrounging , granny mugging, peasant like you

doing on gods own turf !

Please don't tell me you are functioning , or did you get a hand me down brain from Mr Beans puppet wardrobe ?
Why is a baldy groined snotty nosed ' can ya lend us a fag m8 ' bicycle riding hoody like you expecting a fan of a club so far ahead of yours to even aknowledge there is a question amongst your custard skin of an excuse for a post ?
mate get out of the internet cafe you are in, you rat eating scouser!

Ok, the Everton guys have been on here for a while, thought they could take the piss a bit but have recently been decent additions.

All this bollocks about Everton, they're doing exactly what we want to be doing over the next few seasons, i.e mounting an outside challege to the top four, qualifying for Europe and getting to domestic cup finals.

Everton are going nowhere fast? They've been at the top end of the league for the past 4-5 seasons whilst we've been dicking about with the likes of Corradi when we both had around the same budget. They kept a manager who almost got them relegated and its repaid them.

Infact they've performed better than us for god knows how many seasons now. Hopefully that'll stop next year.

thick manc said:

doing on gods own turf !

Why did you have to change his username dickhead!! Also how do you know he ia a manc?

If you don't want shit don't come on a City forum slagging City off you muppet!

ash_MCFC said:
thick manc said:

doing on gods own turf !

sorry to correct you, blue... but..scousers eat rat..

everton fans eat the rotting piles out of a rats ringpiece....

its a toffee delicacy !

GStar said:
Ok, the Everton guys have been on here for a while, thought they could take the piss a bit but have recently been decent additions.

All this bollocks about Everton, they're doing exactly what we want to be doing over the next few seasons, i.e mounting an outside challege to the top four, qualifying for Europe and getting to domestic cup finals.

Everton are going nowhere fast? They've been at the top end of the league for the past 4-5 seasons whilst we've been dicking about with the likes of Corradi when we both had around the same budget. They kept a manager who almost got them relegated and its repaid them.

Infact they've performed better than us for god knows how many seasons now. Hopefully that'll stop next year.

Why do they come on a City forum and slag off City? I don't mind other fans coming on here and debating, but these idiots are just jealous and really believe they actually play football.

blue dallas said:
ash_MCFC said:
thick manc said:

doing on gods own turf !

sorry to correct you, blue... but..scousers eat rat..

everton fans eat the rotting piles out of a rats ringpiece....

its a toffee delicacy !
true true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.