Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Jacob333 said:
His agent definately met with people from United today, i don't know if they want him but i know that meeting happened today. Could just be his agent whoring him around.

Are you Eto's cousin?

Pam said:
Jacob333 said:
His agent definately met with people from United today, i don't know if they want him but i know that meeting happened today. Could just be his agent whoring him around.

Are you Eto's cousin?
LOL nah Eto'o's cousin handed his number out remember. Maybe we should ring it and see if it's the same guy. XD

Jacob333 said:

Not a chance. They can't afford him pal...

vincent said:
Jacob333 said:

Not a chance. They can't afford him pal...

We still don't understand how they can afford Owen.

Eto still wants his pay off from barca and he will run his contract down, no way will man u pay it or the big wages on him

CITYROBBO said:
Eto still wants his pay off from barca and he will run his contract down, no way will man u pay it or the big wages on him

I don't think they'd leave him on the bench for long, either, especially if RM start blazing a trail.

Jacob333 said:

Jacob is a RAG ITK

I think you have got the wrong forum mate

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126289&p=2076874#p2076874" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126289&p=2076874#p2076874</a>

Jacob333 said:
Alex-Ferguson-as-conducto-001.jpg

The Telegraph claims united can get him for £18million on £150,000 a week

its bollocks £18million not possible barca wouldn't settle for less than the £25million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.