Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

I just wonder if we've given Chelsea a clear run for their co-operation on Terry. Its doubtful but stranger things have happened, like Owen becoming a 30 goal a season machine on the same day he joins the scum.

Farmer Blue said:
I just wonder if we've given Chelsea a clear run for their co-operation on Terry. Its doubtful but stranger things have happened, like Owen becoming a 30 goal a season machine on the same day he joins the scum.

could be.

i8rags said:
Dobsy87 said:
Calm yourself mat. They won't be after another striker, and Eto'o has demonstrated that he wants big $$$, which United will refuse to give him. This is just the spanish version of the sun making shit up, at most his agent 'leaking' a rumour to try and spark some interest.

I also don't understand this whole "Eto'o is desperate for Champions League football" thing. Why? He's won it twice. I appreciate he'll want to keep playing at the top level but one or two seasons out of the CL isn't the end of the world. I thought the City challenge would have been good for him. Eto'o obviously wants big cash and will just see out his contract to acquire it when signing somewhere on a free.

Anyway, we've gained nothing but lost nothing. Eto'o, on the other hand, has made his position at his club indefensible and his life in Barcelona very awkward for a year. Barca have no money. So, instead of three winners, what we have is one neutral and two losers. Good work Mr. Mesalles, Mr Eto'o, Mr. Laporta. Well done, no really I applaud you.
the moment we pulled out you could smell it was the rags

you're not very fond of our footballing neighbours are you !!!!

mat said:
Farmer Blue said:

could be.

could be we have offered extra dough for drog or elk on top of money for JT and let them free run at eto'o.

mat said:
Farmer Blue said:

could be.

dont think so. they have a policy not to sign older players on big transfer fees

If Eto'o goes to the Rags it'll leave a bloody sour taste in my mouth... Don't care if he goes anywhere else, but it WOULD make me wonder a great deal why we couldn't wrap it up but someone else could. What would they do different that we couldn't/wouldn't do...

ffs get over it, its what we do that counts, give up the obsession with the dark side, the light is shining brighter than ever on Gods own club.

Farmer Blue said:

Do we really want to give Chelski £40 mill?

Pam said:
Farmer Blue said:

Do we really want to give Chelski £40 mill?

Like I say its doubtful, and I don't think for a minute that it is why we pulled out but its not impossible. And if we were to take a top 4 clubs talisman then yes, I would get him bought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.