Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

smiles said:
looks like we'll see RSC unveiled tomorrow, promptly followed by 30 mins of question dodging from MH.

''So welcome RSC''.

''Yeah enough of that what about Eto'o Mark''.

TaylorWill07 said:
johnmc said:
Is Gabby Logan the best you could think of?

i agree ive pulled better than gabby logan ffs
city over women any day.

ok
a) city
b) a long night of hot passionate love with Chilleini

i know its a tough decision for you. take your time. ;)

Men article sounds more positive. Way they put it hes after the loyalty payment..

tommcfc said:
TaylorWill07 said:
johnmc said:
Is Gabby Logan the best you could think of?

i agree ive pulled better than gabby logan ffs
city over women any day.

ok
a) city
b) a long night of hot passionate love with Chilleini

i know its a tough decision for you. take your time. ;)

haha am i really that bad?

mcfcinprague said:
Like I said this morning - I think the bit that is pissing us all off is the silence from the club - If we haven't made a bid, then surely they would say so - If we have and it's been rejected by Barca or Eto'o in the first instance, then surely they would say so - which can only mean we have made a bid and it's been accepted by both parties.

But either there are no issues at all or if there are, then we must feel they are not too big to get them out of the way. And if they are too big then surely we would say so - unless this is anaother Kaka fiasco in the making and we will be made to look mugs again.

But let's understand one thing Cook and co know what the whole world is saying, so surely it's getting a little late in the day now to say we've cocked up again - I think that this deal is still very doable, because if it goes wrong I can see Cook getting his balls chopped off as well as his hands.

Our clubs dignified silence is certainly not pissing me off.

There's obviously nothing to say..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/more-sport/2009/06/30/samuel-eto-o-will-be-quids-in-at-manchester-city-115875-21482508/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/more-spor ... -21482508/</a>

How do they get away with writing this S**t ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.