Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

billythegoat said:
You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

Don't take it personally mate.

You must understand that we are inundated with WUM's on here and this is our way of not getting our hopes up. I just read the posts from people and take it with a pinch of salt but some people on here tend to over step the mark when it comes to ITK/WUM posts

Spindash said:
I can confirm that Eto'o will be taking the number of one of his icons when he joins the club.

xf7ql2.png
*sigh* A thing of beauty.

billythegoat said:
You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

Just egging me on mate. Im addicted to this forum, but all I get is WUM's spouting balls, which make it sound real, but then I wait and wait and wait like a t*at, and nothing happens. Am sure there is plenty more like me. ;)

Just kidding Billy Elliot, am sure your 100% right. But you have been warned ;)

billythegoat said:

sorry mate, just fancied a Goat Curry

crystal_mais said:
billythegoat said:

sorry mate, just fancied a Goat Curry

I wonder what goat tastes like? yak and in a curry?

Manchester_City_Blue said:
We have no clue whats going on so IF this guy is telling the truth (take everythng with a pinch of salt) then we will find out soon

True I just hope everyone isnt on here all day getting their hopes up only to be let down. We have put up with so much bullshit over the past few months.

billythegoat said:
Forza is on to something, I will say no more. Have a nice afternoon all

so your desert rat ?

hmmmmmm, why not post as desert rat ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.