Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Billy, this is bullshit and you know it. Any old twat can come on here and say we've signed Lionel Messi and there will be a press conference at 7pm tonight to confirm this. Any old twat can try and duck having to justify bullshit by saying they can't reveal their sources. Unfortunately, there are people on here that are so desperate to believe it that they get their hopes up on any skanky-arsed rumour at all and that in itself makes it a piss take. Stop it.

No club does a press conference on the day that a signing is announced, nevermind an hour later. I've never seen one yet in my lifetime. So can Billy Liar please fuck off back to school, you skiving get.

Wheelsy said:
Spindash said:
I can confirm that Eto'o will be taking the number of one of his icons when he joins the club.

xf7ql2.png
I just got wood.

Hope that isn ton the website (not that is matters as its broke lol) yet.
Dont want Barcelona going made at us and selling him to Chelsea

Tricky_Trev said:
No club does a press conference on the day that a signing is announced, nevermind an hour later. I've never seen one yet in my lifetime. So can Billy Liar please fuck off back to school, you skiving get.

A press conference is normally held in spain when a player is leaving a club.

Reira and somebody else did it, it is their way of telling the fans.

I don't believe the presser will happen but it does happen in spain when a player leaves

bobmcfc said:
Billy is hinting he is desert rat,interesting...

He probably think he's Captain Kirk. He's wrong about that one too.

Bazzmand Show said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
We have no clue whats going on so IF this guy is telling the truth (take everythng with a pinch of salt) then we will find out soon

True I just hope everyone isnt on here all day getting their hopes up only to be let down. We have put up with so much bullshit over the past few months.

FFS come on guys..if's and maybe's about a complete wind up.

This is desperate and embarrassing..

Give me strength.

Brucie Bonus said:
billythegoat said:
Hi im back. I can chat for a while longer this time. Ive read back and my oppinion of you fans has changed some what. Balieve who you wish to but I was only saying the latest news
Hi. How are you?

Kinky.

Pam said:
Billy, this is bullshit and you know it. Any old twat can come on here and say we've signed Lionel Messi and there will be a press conference at 7pm tonight to confirm this. Any old twat can try and duck having to justify bullshit by saying they can't reveal their sources. Unfortunately, there are people on here that are so desperate to believe it that they get their hopes up on any skanky-arsed rumour at all and that in itself makes it a piss take. Stop it.

How dare you say Billy is lieing! He's taking this very seriously, im sure his source is very reliable, and I have faith in him.

;)

hertsblue said:
Wheelsy said:
Spindash said:
I can confirm that Eto'o will be taking the number of one of his icons when he joins the club.

xf7ql2.png
I just got wood.

Hope that isn ton the website (not that is matters as its broke lol) yet.
Dont want Barcelona going made at us and selling him to Chelsea

yeah Billy! get back to your homework. Your colouring in has to be handed in 2mos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.