Official: City Sign Roberts from Fulham

I'm ignorant to up and coming talent from lower league teams, but I like to think I can spot a good'un at a glance. From the You Tube clips I've just watched this kid is immense. His natural ability to run with ball 'underneath' him is Messiesque. The weaker aspects to his game can be easily learned with coaching and the right attitude. With the talent around him now he can really flourish - no team can double up on him with Silva, Sterling etc on the field. I expect he will get a few run outs at home against the lesser teams and really shine.
Really excited about this lad - could develop into a real superstar.

Patrick Roberts won't be a big part of us winning the league next season.

But he might be in 3/4/5 years.

One of the most talented English teenagers. There's a real possibility Roberts could develop into a world class player.

If he keeps progressing he could be frightening. He may well be the difference in big games that are tight the way he runs at pace with the ball, just like Messi is for Barca.

Looks a really good prospect. I'd be tempted to throw him in the deep end, but that's just me. I'm guessing the plan will be to play him the eds for a year, getting used to our possession based football, then send him on loan or maybe break into the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.