Official City v Fulham Thread

........................Given
Micah.......Dunne........Nedum......Garrido
............Zabaleta.....De Jong
SWP................Ireland.............Robinho
....................Sturridge

Fulham have been awful away from home for 3 years. We should win this one, but if it means losing on Thursday...

I'm gonna say 1-0.

I would rest as many players as possible and play a severley weakened team. Rest the most important players for Thursday.

Id happily take a defeat on Sunday for us to win on Thursday and progress. Bridge, Bellamy, Robinho, Kompany and Ireland should certainly be rested.

My team for Sunday:

Hart

Logan
Dunne
Onouha
Garrido

Elano
Fernandes
De Jong
Petrov

Evans
Bojinov

What a huge game this is, any players with slight injuries should not be risked.

------------Given----------

Zab - Dunne-Neds-Garrido

------------NDJ------------

Weiss -----Elano------ Petrov

-------Evans----Boj---------

I'd have this line-up, resting all the injury worries from last night:

-------------------Given-------------------
Richards-----Dunne-----Onuoha------Zab
------------------de Jong------------------
Ireland-------Elano------Robinho----Petrov
------------------Bojinov-----------------

Bench:
Hart
Garrido
Berti
Gelson
Weiss
Sturridge
Evans

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
I cannot understand the logic of some people on this forum saying players could be rested for this game.

Hughes cannot do this, the chances are we will be eliminated next week from the UEFA so therefore every league game is vital at this stage & thus he has to play he strongest possible side, if we are to have a chance of qualifying next season. If our players cannot hack 2 games a week after the way they are trained then they may as well give up.
We're saying rest players because they have slight injuries which would be stupid to risk ahead of Hamburg. We don't wanna waste 2 subs first half like the Arsenal game and then have players out. We're not saying rest Zab, Dunne, Onuoha etc... players who aren't carrying injuries. We're saying there is no point risking anyone with a slight injury doubt.

given

richards
onouha
dunne
garrido

petrov
swp
de jong
ireland
elano

robinho

subs: hart zabaleta komany bojinov weisis caciedo fernandes

Blimey you lot are optimistic!

This Fulham team are the same team who have just beaten the rags and nearly drew with the bin dippers. They are playing well and rightly full of confidence. I dont expect any more than a draw, or more probably a defeat.

We have just come off the back of a drumming, altho the scoreline could have been a lot worse. Our players will not suddenly turn back into a team of world beaters after that lesson they were given on Thursday. The will be as twitchy as hell!

These guys are no dummies, just waiting to roll over.

Im dreading it! (Glass half empty)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.