Official City v Fulham Thread

tufty said:
Blimey you lot are optimistic!

This Fulham team are the same team who have just beaten the rags and nearly drew with the bin dippers. They are playing well and rightly full of confidence. I dont expect any more than a draw, or more probably a defeat.

We have just come off the back of a drumming, altho the scoreline could have been a lot worse. Our players will not suddenly turn back into a team of world beaters after that lesson they were given on Thursday. The will be as twitchy as hell!

These guys are no dummies, just waiting to roll over.

Im dreading it! (Glass half empty)

They are very much like us though, good at home, crap on the road.

Given
Richards Onuoha Dunne Garrido
SWP Ireland Elano Petrov
Robinho Bellamy

Lets take the game to these, we're at home, we'll do these and Hamburg at home, 2-0 each !!!

I can see our current home run ending here, Fulham good for a point and possibly all three. A draw will still be good enough according to my BBC predictor for us still to ultimately finish 7th. Hopefully the Boj will start, Petrov to get some action later on and I would have Zab at right back but I don't think Hughes will.

nah.... its a win. it bloody well better be anyway. cant see them being confident trying to break our streak of home wins.

-------------given
richards-dunne-onuoha-garrido
--------zab------de jong-----
ireland------elano-----robinho
-----------bojinov

------------------------given

---richards--------dunne---------onouha --------zabaleta

swp -----------de jong---------ireland ------------------petrov

--------------------------------robinho
-------------------bojinov

A tricky one this to call the team as we are days away from the second leg against Hamburg, but yet we need to win to have any chance of 7th place. Need to balance it just right IMO so:

-------------------------GIVEN-----------------------------

--RICHARDS------DUNNE------ONOHUA--------GARRIDO---

-- SWP----- DE JONG-------ZABLETA-------ROBINHO---

----------------------IRELAND--------------------------

----------------------BOJINOV------------------------#

If either Ireland or SWP are not 100% and I mean 100% then play Elano in their posistion.

Richard said:
A tricky one this to call the team as we are days away from the second leg against Hamburg, but yet we need to win to have any chance of 7th place. Need to balance it just right IMO so:

-------------------------GIVEN-----------------------------

--RICHARDS------DUNNE------ONOHUA--------GARRIDO---

-- SWP----- DE JONG-------ZABLETA-------ROBINHO---

----------------------IRELAND--------------------------

----------------------BOJINOV------------------------#

If either Ireland or SWP are not 100% and I mean 100% then play Elano in their posistion.

Likely that both will miss this one. Elano for SWP, Petrov for Robbie and Robbie for Ireland - is Etuhu fully fit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.