Official City v Fulham Thread

The commentators on Sky Sports just said that the chairman will be here on Thursday against Hamburg and having meetings according to the commentators. I wonder what thats about :o

Players make mistakes, we all understand that and it is in no way Hughes' fault that Zab made a terrible pass etc....but with the side that Hughes has, the players should not look so clueless. When we go to 1-1, he should have brought on studge then if he wanted to keep robinho off, not wait for us to be behind and then have to bring them on. Now we have no option for another sub and again elano is kept off who I feel could have contributed something today.

Sigh.

Even hughes supporters must see that this man is getting nothing from these players,so it has to be get rid of all the team or get rid of Hughes because the 2 dont gel at all

just said on sky the owners are here on tursday maybe we should let them know we dont want hughes

its like they are all 1/2 asleep. its so bad if we wernt used to it then it would be funny.

Sorry but for me Hughes has to go, its his job to train these players, come up with tactics and we always look like we are putting 11 strangers on the pitch.

Set pieces= every team has movement. Our players just stand in 1 spot hoping the ball drops for them.

Zabaletta at right back, 1 defensive midfielder, and either Elano in or 2 up front. Not exactly hard, 2 defensive midfielders just doesnt work for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.