Official City v Fulham Thread

Humlannitton said:
hertsblue said:
poor effort Robinho
At least it was an effort. More than you can say about the first 65 minutes...

True but with his qaulity it should either be either side of the keeper, probably just lacking in confidence.

bluemoon32 said:
I'm not Hughes biggest fan but i can't see how anyone can blame him for the schoolboy errors that lead to their 2 goals, the players have to take responsibility as well, surely ?
oh please come on... he puts the players on the field... he tells them what to do... and if they cant handle instructions then its his job to let them know that and tell how to do things... its called tactics... and it can fail in one or two matches but not in this many during a season...thats why he has 10 coaches doing his job... he has to take responsibility for the team and the performance... he should inspire them to do the right things... so far this season ive seen nothing of this...

Re: Heartless players and a useless manager...

Hughes needs to start playing FM for tactic ideas.

de Jong not for me what the fuck was he doing for their second goal, zabaletta good right back no midfielder Hughes should of played elano we are at home for fucks sake

FFS

Did you just see Richards watching from outside the area when Andy Johnson cut inside. He then did the defender and richards was still watching outside the area.
Shocking.

And see our corners are as good as ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.