Official City v Fulham Thread

The Doc said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
So, who else is being a fake fan and watching it at home while posting on BM then?

;-P

I live in Zurich you cock

I take it that there's a blanket ban on sarcasm and irony in Zurich then?

Sorry, guess a combination of hey fever and city playing badly has got the better of me!

I fear a defeat today and Thursday and our season is over.
what's hey fever? do you go around screaming HEY! in everyones' ears?
If your eyes were as itchy as mine right now you would miss spell the odd word two you wanker.

Was looking forward to petrov on left and SWP on right as they have not played together yet, Joe hart should of been in goal today giving shay a rest for thursday night

Gelsons Dad said:
The Doc said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I live in Zurich you cock

I take it that there's a blanket ban on sarcasm and irony in Zurich then?

Sorry, guess a combination of hey fever and city playing badly has got the better of me!

I fear a defeat today and Thursday and our season is over.
what's hey fever? do you go around screaming HEY! in everyones' ears?
If your eyes were as itchy as mine right now you would miss spell the odd word two you wanker.
cheer up mate, city might even win today you know.

if they do, i expect some sort of apology. :)

4-0 us. They won't cope with our pace down the wings. I'm super confident about today. Fulham are shite away from home and we've six home wins in a row (i think?). We're gonna smash em and it's gonna set up Thursday nicely.

Sheikh Django said:
4-0 us. They won't cope with our pace down the wings. I'm super confident about today. Fulham are shite away from home and we've six home wins in a row (i think?). We're gonna smash em and it's gonna set up Thursday nicely.

I hope your right mate.Hopefully thursdays debacle will be fresh in their minds!

staffs_blue said:
Sheikh Django said:

I hope your right mate.Hopefully thursdays debacle will be fresh in their minds!
Oh just you wait! This is madness I've never felt so sure about a game before. I feel like Uri Geller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.