Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Richard said:
-------------------------HART------------------------------

---ZABALETA-------TOURE-------KOMPANY------LESCOTT----

---------------------------DE JONG---------------------------

------------MILNER-------------------------TOURE-----------

--------------------------SILVA-------------------------------

----------------TEVEZ------------BALOTELLI------------------
for me - Ade & Tev just don't seem comfortable when in partnership,

I would have the same but have milner on the left and toure on the right.

Also maybe 60th minute AJ and SWP injection to run at their tired fullbacks.

Jimma said:
for me - Ade & Tev just don't seem comfortable when in partnership,

Yeah same here. Feel for AJ though, a model pro whos prepared to stay and fight for his place, (unlike some others I could mention) Would be a definite starter in any other premiership team, apart from us and Chelsea

Jimma said:

Yeah same here. Feel for AJ though, a model pro whos prepared to stay and fight for his place, (unlike some others I could mention) Would be a definite starter in any other premiership team, apart from us and Chelsea

definately.
i hope mancini can devise a way to include him.

Jimma said:

definately.
Would be in instead of silva for me... not up with the pace yet, cant afford to carry passangers against the dippers

Jimma said:
definately.
Would be in instead of silva for me... not up with the pace yet, cant afford to carry passangers against the dippers

yeah i agree, but i guess depends how he plays silva, can johnson play in the hole? if hes goin to put silva on the wing would rather see AJ personally...

also, would really like balo to play the whole 90 minutes, maybe on right wing and give aurelio hell

This would be the most dangerous lineup for opponents, city could put out, minus kolarov and boateng. milner can defend and so can yaya, remember the best defense is a good offense. if mancini played that lineup tomorrow, i can guarantee a win for us

..............adebayor
balotelli...................tevez
.................silva
........milner.........yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..micah
..................hart

i would have put zaba, but sometimes he just puts us in dangerous position with those late tackles and unnecessary shirt tugs/fouls outside and inside the box.
we need boateng back really bad

FUManUtd said:
This would be the most dangerous lineup for opponents, city could put out, minus kolarov and boateng. milner can defend and so can yaya, remember the best defense is a good offense. if mancini played that lineup tomorrow, i can guarantee a win for us

..............adebayor
balotelli...................tevez
.................silva
........milner.........yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..micah
..................hart

i would have put zaba, but sometimes he just puts us in dangerous position with those late tackles and unnecessary shirt tugs/fouls outside and inside the box.
we need boateng back really bad

thats actually really good.

i like!

Jimma said:

yeah i agree, but i guess depends how he plays silva, can johnson play in the hole? if hes goin to put silva on the wing would rather see AJ personally...

also, would really like balo to play the whole 90 minutes, maybe on right wing and give aurelio hell
Would you tell Balo he wasnt playin'? :-) not been as exited by a player since we first signed Anelka

Jimma said:

Would you tell Balo he wasnt playin'? :-) not been as exited by a player since we first signed Anelka

i mean, i jsut dont want him as a sub tonight becuase hes "new" i just wanna go gung ho tonight haha

ive watched that balotelli video on youtube called "stop racism, provocated but not intimidated" at least 100 times.

Silva over AJ for me, best footballer at the club (tin hat on!).

AJ will get plenty of games, probably mostly coming off the bench, but he's got a long way to go before he can keep Silva out of the starting 11.

When I say Silva is the best player we've got, of course that's only because SI is no longer with us;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.