Official City v West Brom thread

With two such poor defences, I will go for a narrow 3-2 win...the main difference between the two sides being the expertise and experience of...Shay Given, our most under-rated performer.

Given
Richards Kompany Onouha
Zabaleta Bridge
De Jong
Elano Ireland
Robinho
Bojinov

Not sure if sweep is fit, but I'd probably rest him anyway to make sure he is fully fit.

Back 3 with Zab and Bridge playing as wing backs bombing forward whenever possible. Whichever side we are attacking on, the other WB drops back to the wide defender role while Kompany moves forward to DM, and De Jong provides the inside support to the WB. We never play with width anyway, so I like the idea of wingbacks with a back 3. It allows us to stack the centre of the park AND play 2 up front. De Jong does the clean up work, Elano and Ireland pull the strings. It leaves Robinho to play a free role just behind Boj. That leaves 3 players on the same wavelength as each other to run rings around the opposition, and a striker that can actually finish off what they create. It leaves 6 at the back, 4 up front and De Jong to do the cleanup work.

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to walk along the prom prom prom
Where the brass bands play

fuck off West Brom

fuck off West Brom

fuck off West Brom

mancityvstoke said:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to walk along the prom prom prom
Where the brass bands play

fuck off West Brom

fuck off West Brom

fuck off West Brom
The old ones are always the best.

rhysmcfc said:
Given
Richards Kompany Onouha
Zabaleta Bridge
De Jong
Elano Ireland
Robinho
Bojinov

Not sure if sweep is fit, but I'd probably rest him anyway to make sure he is fully fit.

Back 3 with Zab and Bridge playing as wing backs bombing forward whenever possible. Whichever side we are attacking on, the other WB drops back to the wide defender role while Kompany moves forward to DM, and De Jong provides the inside support to the WB. We never play with width anyway, so I like the idea of wingbacks with a back 3. It allows us to stack the centre of the park AND play 2 up front. De Jong does the clean up work, Elano and Ireland pull the strings. It leaves Robinho to play a free role just behind Boj. That leaves 3 players on the same wavelength as each other to run rings around the opposition, and a striker that can actually finish off what they create. It leaves 6 at the back, 4 up front and De Jong to do the cleanup work.

I really like the look of this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.