Lescot
Bridge

Petrov
Ireland
Barry
Bellamy

Tevez
Adebayor

SWP needs a rest so he's benched. 4-1 City, Ade (2), Tevez & Bridge.

I dont care what team he plays, i think the back four is an easy pick...midfield i aint so sure....I hope he goes all out attack as this is a game we absolutely must be winning comfortably....

for me its . . . . . .

------------given

zab-----toure---lescott----bridge

swp----de-jong--ireland---petrov

---------bellamy--ade.

i'd drop barry as i thought he was pretty poor at the brum and hasn't been at his best the last few games plus he'd restrict ireland going forward, where as de-jong has no desire to push on it would enable ireland to fly forward knowing he has protection behind him at all times. and although the performance at brum was disapointing i was impressed defensivley with zab, lescott and bridge hopefully a sign of things to come. city to win 3-0, ade 2, bellamy!

-----------Given

Zabs--Toure--L'cott--Bridge

Bellers--Ireland--Barry--Petrov

------Tevez--Adebayor

Don't need a holding midfielder, de jong has been amazing but he's not needed in this game IMO.

City 3-0.

lionheart said:
stu the blue 85 said:
swp needs dropping
You are a complete twat...SWP was easily our best out-field player on Sunday. We should drop a defensive midfielder instead.
y thank you a least twats are useful, you must be watchin a different game to me mate coz swp has been turd for the past 3 or 4 games now.

City will win !!........By what score..I don't know ??

Im good but not that good.!!

Burnley have leaked 22 goals this season - double what we have (with our tissue paper defence!). And 17 of them were away from home. The Beast(aka Fat Bastard) is going to lose some weight what with all the exercise he's gonna get..

The off form players need a sit on the bench and see if the rest does them good.

-----------------GIVEN----------------
ZABALETA - TOURE - KOMPANY - BRIDGE
----------------DE JONG---------------
------BELLAMY- IRELAND - PETROV-----
-------------TEVEZ - ADEBAYOR--------

BENCH- Taylor- Richards- Lescott- Barry- Robinho?- W.phillips- RSC

Not bothered by the scoreline as long as we win and get the three points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.