Official City vs Burnley thread

lionheart said:
stu the blue 85 said:
swp needs dropping
You are a complete twat...SWP was easily our best out-field player on Sunday. We should drop a defensive midfielder instead.

Not having that. His final ball was terrible. Needs a rest he has been poor for the last 4 or 5 games.

Cant Wait for tomorrow, first Saturday game in ages (they always have a better result and atmosphere imo) and a game against some sort of local rivals. I hope we take em to the cleaners, sick of seeing Burnley fans popping up with their 'Were just a small town team in Prem us lot' giving it large! Im gonna go 3 -0 City. CTID.

---------------Given----------------

-Zabaleta----Kompany---Toure---Bridge--

--SWP------De Jong----Ireland---Bellamy-

-----------Adabayor---Tevez-----------

Bench: Taylor, Lesscot, Barry, Petrov, Weiss, RSC

Just a win please City just a win even if the ball bounces in off Tevez's arse!!

Probably still go over the bar!! Lol

lionheart said:
stu the blue 85 said:
swp needs dropping
You are a complete twat...SWP was easily our best out-field player on Sunday. We should drop a defensive midfielder instead.

I'm a big fan of SWP and it was hard to take many positives out of Birmingham game - but in my opinion he got into good positions several times but failed to make the killer ball

I'm still going to play him for this though - switching to 4-3-3

---------------Given------------------
-Richards---Kompany---Toure---Lescott-
-----------------------------------------
------SWP-----Ireland----Barry----------
-----------------------------------------
------Tevez---------------Bellamy-------
---------------Adabayor----------------

.................................................................given.............................................................................................

zabba...............................................toure.................................lescott..................................................slivinho..

...........................................................................de.jong.................................................................................

bellamy.................................................................ireland..........................................................................petrov

...........................................................................tevez...................................................................................

............................................................................ade.....................................................................................

bridge is doubtful thats why i left him out also can see some fun with jordan trying to keep up with bellers and another ex city full back tyrone mears trying to deal with petrov if we really go for it we could run up a big score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.