Official City vs Burnley thread

gary111 said:
as long as zabba an superman start im happy

city 4 burnley 0

So we could play 9 reserves and then Zabba and Ireland and you'd be happy? :p

Clarets fan here.

Thought I would register and check out your views of tomorrow's game.

You all seem to share the view of the majority of Burnley fans in predicting a comfortable home win. I would imagine if we play our usual gung-ho, up and at 'em style of football you will murder us, but as someone once said "Football's a funny old game"!

I am looking forward to the game, it is a clash of arguably the richest club in the Premiership against the poorest and I am sure the newspapers will be full of the usual David v Goliath analogies. Like most football fans I have a healthy hatred of Man Ure and have always considered City as a 'Proper club'.

I genuinely hope you guys break into the top four this season, and I am sure you will (Probably at the expense of the Micky Mousers) although I have no time for Mark Hughes, Craig Bellamy and Santa Cruz (Can you guess the connection??).

Good luck for the rest of the season, and here's hoping for a scabby Clarets point tomorrow!!

braindead said:
Clarets fan here.

Thought I would register and check out your views of tomorrow's game.

You all seem to share the view of the majority of Burnley fans in predicting a comfortable home win. I would imagine if we play our usual gung-ho, up and at 'em style of football you will murder us, but as someone once said "Football's a funny old game"!

I am looking forward to the game, it is a clash of arguably the richest club in the Premiership against the poorest and I am sure the newspapers will be full of the usual David v Goliath analogies. Like most football fans I have a healthy hatred of Man Ure and have always considered City as a 'Proper club'.

I genuinely hope you guys break into the top four this season, and I am sure you will (Probably at the expense of the Micky Mousers) although I have no time for Mark Hughes, Craig Bellamy and Santa Cruz (Can you guess the connection??).

Good luck for the rest of the season, and here's hoping for a scabby Clarets point tomorrow!!

Very humble of you...Id return the favour but Burnley dont have a forum due to lack of t'interweb art in sticks.... :-)

Given the fact we have scored 21 to their 3 in the last 5 games, im going (and expecting) 4-0.....Really want to see weiss get a shot at starting...

From MH interview before on Stevie Ireland it sounds like he's going to be on the bench again, he's being stubborn with this shit formation we have been playing with Tevez in the free role.

GIVEN
ZABALETA TOURE KOMPANY BRIDGE

DE JONG
PETROV IRELAND
BARRY

ADEBAYOR TEVEZ

SUBS: TAYLOR, SYLVINHO, LESCOTT, RICHARDS, BELLAMY,
WRIGHT-PHILLIPS, SANTA CRUZ.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Just a win please City just a win even if the ball bounces in off Tevez's arse!!

Probably still go over the bar!! Lol
wot r u on! Tevez is SICK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.