Official City vs Burnley thread

Since the 2nd half of the derby we have been shocking.

We read the excellent training reports on the forums but come match day, the defence looks brittle, we cant defend crosses, we have zero creativity, our strikers are not in the game, and often all over the pitch apart from where they should be, our deliveries, though better than last year are still poor.

The team is constantly being put under pressure but the other team have acres of space. We are disjointed, and not playing as a team.

Wigan, Fulham, Birmingham, Burnley, we have hardly had any attempts at goal in these games which sums up our poor attacking play.

With luck we can turn this round today but we were very very lucky with the deflection to get us into this.

Everyone saw this coming with the horrible performances City have been putting in lately. Just waiting for someone to say its okay to lose to Burnley because United did. <--Hate that crap! Why did Toure stop running on the second goal? Started with Barry trying to be like Robinho and dribble the ball up the field. What happened to freekicks in the box? It was a handball but City had defenders back and it wasn't a clear cut chance. Stupid handball since City did have cover in the box. Its a lame performance but if City pull themselves together they can win. Like to see De Jong for Barry. Petrov or Weiss for Bellers or Tevez.

Sky Blue said:
bluemoon32 said:
Still a long way to go, i fancy us to to win 3-2.
Not slagging anybody off but our performances lately are just not good enough, no one can honestly say otherwise imo.

You are on good behaviour today fella!....

Gotta be better than spitting my dummy out like a child all the time , i'm 42 ffs lol.
C'mon City, 3-2 us, Ade with the winner

vbr said:
To be fair a performance like this has been coming. We've been really average for a month now plodding along with sometimes brilliant and sometimes woeful football and against Burnley we're lucky to be back in it. Hughes needs to fire a fucking rocket up their arses during HT and hopefully we can come out and turn it around and at the very least grab a point.

complete crap!

Miami Weiss said:
Damocles said:
Make a judgement off of 30 minutes of football. Genius.

I don't care about the result, I've had enough.

Miami Weiss- the man that was trying to give me shit last weekend- Give you some info mate- You don' t care about a City result and have had enough?????? Fuck off peabrain- some of us born City fans have had much worse than this- in fact I reckon City will still win this game. 1973 I started my journey and think oh- maybe I am wrong and then you blurt that shite- DO ONE

Notgoingto turn on the team as there is still half the game to play. We have to face facts that the performances of late do not seem to have any cohesion or intelligence about them.

We have great team with limitless options, but something is not working. All I know is if this does continue then Hughes will be replaced, unfortunately.

supermicahrichards said:
DirtyEddie said:
onyl got a stream working last ten minutes. were the burnley goals down to tactical mistakes or individual errors?

oh and lol @ all the people throwing toys out of the pram already saying youve had enough. reminds me of the scousers who left the champions league final at half time.

this is a test for hughes and it will be interesting to see what he changes at half time

first one an aimless cross going into the box, and Lescott inexplicably had his arms flailing...hits the ball, penalty. the 2nd started off a great save from Given, which we clear...never get back in position, and Burnley get a tap in off a low cross.[/quote

Useless Barry again at fault for a goal.

Miami Weiss said:
Sky Blue said:
Good now fuck off and support someone else you little div.

Tell me to fuck off because I don't think Hughes is the man?
Get a grip.

If you have had enough do one. We don't want players who don't care about the club, why would we want fans that are the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.