Official City vs Burnley thread

seems to me that up front is too congested with bellamy & tevez getting in each others way change formation to either take one of and use petrov or change to 4-3-3

hertsblue said:
Since the 2nd half of the derby we have been shocking.

We read the excellent training reports on the forums but come match day, the defence looks brittle, we cant defend crosses, we have zero creativity, our strikers are not in the game, and often all over the pitch apart from where they should be, our deliveries, though better than last year are still poor.

The team is constantly being put under pressure but the other team have acres of space. We are disjointed, and not playing as a team.

Wigan, Fulham, Birmingham, Burnley, we have hardly had any attempts at goal in these games which sums up our poor attacking play.

With luck we can turn this round today but we were very very lucky with the deflection to get us into this.

And they were very very lucky with the penalty. Swings and roundabouts.

I would say that our lack of chances in the past four games is more to do with the teams we are playing rather than us. We're the new Arsenal, when someone wants to come and play football we'll hammer them, but we can easily be kicked out of a game and can't break down 11 men behind the ball.

scorer said:
Damocles said:
Legendary comment, proper LOL.

Think Mourinho did, and Ferguson took Owen off in the first half a few weeks back.
No but when United, Arsenal, Lierpool are down their managers are up on their feet, changing tactics, giving support.

Thats what I want Hughes to be doing not sitting on his arse looking like a rabbit does in the glare of headlights... clueless.

i remember Pearce was very good at this,lets get him back quick!

scorer said:
bluealf said:
Should he have been poaching at the back post looking to snaffle a tap in ?

Who the fuck makes subs in the 1st half ?

you couldnt even cheer a goal with out a dig, what a sad, sad clown.

If you are so fucking blind you cannot see that Hughes is absolutely useless then I despair.

I despair at you and your support for the team i have supported through thin and thin for 32 years.

I couldnt even type the tripe you do, it is just not in my make up.

What i do know is swapping our manager every other season hasnt led to any success ever.

So i am willing to give him time.

Just look at all the posters prefered line-ups and he has picked 90% of the fans choice team.

But then he's a useless **** though.

Right blues,

Can some of you please calm down with the slating of the players and the manager!! And just watch the second half and watch us win!!
All that matters is that we gain 3 points from this!! This is when hughes's job gets complicated!! Lets see what he is made of hey!! I have no doubts that we will come out firing this half!!

COME THE FUCK ON CITY!!!!!

CTID

Damocles said:
hertsblue said:
Since the 2nd half of the derby we have been shocking.

We read the excellent training reports on the forums but come match day, the defence looks brittle, we cant defend crosses, we have zero creativity, our strikers are not in the game, and often all over the pitch apart from where they should be, our deliveries, though better than last year are still poor.

The team is constantly being put under pressure but the other team have acres of space. We are disjointed, and not playing as a team.

Wigan, Fulham, Birmingham, Burnley, we have hardly had any attempts at goal in these games which sums up our poor attacking play.

With luck we can turn this round today but we were very very lucky with the deflection to get us into this.

And they were very very lucky with the penalty. Swings and roundabouts.

I would say that our lack of chances in the past four games is more to do with the teams we are playing rather than us. We're the new Arsenal, when someone wants to come and play football we'll hammer them, but we can easily be kicked out of a game and can't break down 11 men behind the ball.

New Newcastle more like.

I still feel confident, need to try and dominate possession a bit more though, giving it away a bit too early, wait and fashion your openings rather than looking for the killer ball all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.