Official City vs Burnley thread

bluemoon32 said:
Still a long way to go, i fancy us to to win 3-2.
Not slagging anybody off but our performances lately are just not good enough, no one can honestly say otherwise imo.

You are on good behaviour today fella!....

robbieh said:
Damocles said:
Make a judgement off of 30 minutes of football. Genius.

I back him. It's not 30 minutes of football. It is blatantly obviously MH confuses good players. it is no coincidence they all seem to go backwards the longer he (or his team) coaches them.

That's a bit far fetched. To be fair, the team is brand new, and you can't take their performances for other teams in to account when looking at their ability now.

scorer said:
Thats what I want Hughes to be doing not sitting on his arse looking like a rabbit does in the glare of headlights... clueless.

You just like fucking moaning. When David James was here you moaned about him every day, just like you moan about Hughes.
You're a tiresome moaning old ****. You're like a fucking old woman with all your whining.

We thought it would be a matter of giving things time to gel. Instead, City are getting worse and worse as the season goes on, now with each result worse than the one before it.

The performance the final 20 minutes of that half was so repugnant, it actually made me wistful for the first 25 minutes when City were merely careless with possession and erring with balls in the attacking third.

Even if they storm back to win this one 6-2, I'll still be left with zero confidence in them after what I just watched.

I've never been a Hughes supporter but lets face anyone should have been able to put out a team of our calibre and just said "Right, you're playing Burnley. Go and Win" and it should work, individual errors, Bridge was a doubt and both goals have come from the left back position

DirtyEddie said:
this is a test for hughes and it will be interesting to see what he changes at half time

Would have money on him changing nothing.

Lescott at fault for the first and fookin Barry gets the ball took of him for the 100th time this month both Lescott and Barry are fast becoming liabilities. We only need Lescott to start banging in own goals and we have the new Dunne except he cost £25m ffs.

Admittedly though, the first 20 minutes was the worst I have seen any Prem team play this season.

DirtyEddie said:
onyl got a stream working last ten minutes. were the burnley goals down to tactical mistakes or individual errors?

oh and lol @ all the people throwing toys out of the pram already saying youve had enough. reminds me of the scousers who left the champions league final at half time.

this is a test for hughes and it will be interesting to see what he changes at half time

first one an aimless cross going into the box, and Lescott inexplicably had his arms flailing...hits the ball, penalty. the 2nd started off a great save from Given, which we clear...never get back in position, and Burnley get a tap in off a low cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.