Official City vs Burnley thread

pee dubyas crayons said:
RobinJo said:
Okay Fulham aswell, but we're far from the crisis half the people on this forum think we are.

Wigan?
Birmingham?

Okay I admit I used a poor example there, and made myself look a bit of an idiot. But people need to calm down.

Horrible result. Cant blame it all on Hughes, the players were shite too. When you concede 3 at home to a diddy team you know somethings wrong.

The Doc said:
Chippy_boy said:
My expectations are so high now and I am so pissed off that we aren't achieving.
and thats the problem. always knew we needed time to gel, and that good start to the season probably boosted everyone's expectations. Truth is, no matter how people try to see it, this season is definitely better than the last few.

hallelujah

The season isnt even halfway yet. A few wins and we'll be pushing up top again. Might not be the richest vain of form and if it was March I could half understand it but its only Nov.

Calm your skin down.

The season isnt even halfway yet. A few wins and we'll be pushing up top again. Might not be the richest vain of form and if it was March I could half understand it but its only Nov.

Calm your skin down.

pee dubyas crayons said:
ADEBAYOR
ADEBAYOR
Fucking lazy bastard
When's he going to fucking score?

Could only catch parts of the game , was he really that poor ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.