official city vs wigan

Maybe abit of indication on the team tommorrow, these are the players who have played concecutive games.

Hart 18
A.Johnson 0
Kolo 0
Richards 1
Kolarov 8
Tevez 0
Kompany 0
Boateng 3
de Jong 0
Zabaleta 2
Barry 3
Boyata 0
M.Johnson 0
Lescott 4
Yaya 7
Milner 0
Silva 1
Balotelli 4
SWP 0
Vieira 1
Dzeko 0
Jo 0

Based on that and the amount of games every 3 days coming up i don't think we will see Kolarov, Yaya, Balotelli or Lescott tommorrow.

WNRH said:
Maybe abit of indication on the team tommorrow, these are the players who have played concecutive games.

Hart 18
A.Johnson 0
Kolo 0
Richards 1
Kolarov 8
Tevez 0
Kompany 0
Boateng 3
de Jong 0
Zabaleta 2
Barry 3
Boyata 0
M.Johnson 0
Lescott 4
Yaya 7
Milner 0
Silva 1
Balotelli 4
SWP 0
Vieira 1
Dzeko 0
Jo 0

Based on that and the amount of games every 3 days coming up i don't think we will see Kolarov, Yaya, Balotelli or Lescott tommorrow.

interesting post, but I think Lezza will start

c4lv3rt said:
lionheart said:
I disagree. Reading (H) is the game we this win must.
No way in hell mate, 4th IS priority!!
But my point is that 4th place won't hinge on this game. We could lose and than beat Chelsea at the Bridge next week. If we lose against Reading then we are out.

WNRH said:

Hart 18
A.Johnson 0
Kolo 0
Richards 1
Kolarov 8
Tevez 0
Kompany 0
Boateng 3
de Jong 0
Zabaleta 2
Barry 3
Boyata 0
M.Johnson 0
Lescott 4
Yaya 7
Milner 0
Silva 1
Balotelli 4
SWP 0
Vieira 1
Dzeko 0
Jo 0

Interesting stats and injuries aside points out the fact we don't often start the same 11 even if we could.

I don't buy the tired for playing every 72/96 hours jingo all that much.

Good to freshen up with one or two changes depending on the opposition etc but 4-5 changes each game will not get you the desired results.

We must go into this game with our strongest lineup.

We probably will not start with Silva, Balo, Tevez and Dzeko.

I would start with Silva, Balo and Tevez and bring on Dzeko in the second half even after 45 minutes depending on what has transpired in the first half.

Critical we put this game to bed as soon as possible and Balo and Tevez with Silva in support are the right trio to give us maximum chance of doing this.

We have to show Chelsea and Spurs before they play that we can put these games to bed and do so very early like we did against WBA at home and Villa on Wednesday.

If we don't we will be in for a long and possibly difficult afternoon.

Love_Each_Day said:
Wigan are poor and I can see an easy win, but then again I did say that I thought the Fulham game would suit us...
They don't concede many goals or lose many away from home. and have Cleverley back who is a good player. They have other players to watch out for as well eg N'Zogbia, McCarthy and Rodallega

And this season there are fewer easy games than ever. And you dont get easy games against bottom 3 clubs in March.

I think it will be a draw.

Marvin said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Wigan are poor and I can see an easy win, but then again I did say that I thought the Fulham game would suit us...
They don't concede many goals or lose many away from home. and have Cleverley back who is a good player. They have other players to watch out for as well eg N'Zogbia, McCarthy and Rodallega

And this season there are fewer easy games than ever. And you dont get easy games against bottom 3 clubs in March.

I think it will be a draw.

United took their best in the first 20 minutes last weekend and they lost heart after conceding the first goal.

If we score early and stay strong at the back we should be able to come away with a comfortable win.

More dropped points against clubs in their position and we have to start to think that 4th spot will be beyond us.

We really need to win this one and the players know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.