official city vs wigan

The team needs a break. The players are exhausted they're all going down with cramp. I dread to think where would we be without Silva and Tevez ? certainly not in 3rd place thats for sure.

We need some kind of rejuvanation for the league run in - De Jong back a plus but we need others or we´ll fall away with performances like that

nikatomcfc said:
i don't think we are a better teams than Spurs

we simply aren't

Totally agree, Spurs will pick us apart if we play like that again. Still at least were still in the mix.

First half we looked good especially down our left.

Then Mancini moved Silva to the right in the second half, miles away from Tevez, and we went to pieces.

I just don't understand it.

Uwe is a legend by the way.

citymad said:
nikatomcfc said:

we simply aren't

Totally agree, Spurs will pick us apart if we play like that again. Still at least were still in the mix.
Hopefully, we'll up our performances by then. We'll have to. Play like that against Spurs (or at Anfield or Stamford Bridge) and we'll get picked off.

nikatomcfc said:

we simply aren't

the most stupid post i have ever read on bluemoon,well done for being the village idiot, how many games do we play this month and how many do spurs play,go and do your homework and come back

They looked shattered didn't they. It shouldn't be an opinion that we deserve some luck (in particular the goal) it was them unlucky. What's with the passing? I could name names but it was all to frequent and needless.
We're still third and we desreve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.