Official coaches to Wembley (Sportsworld)

One of the real issues with OSC coaches is they are also very boring

No real music, no drinking, no atmosphere. They follow too many rules, ok the drinking is not allowed , we know that but to sit on a coach with nothing going on is bad and makes the journey drag

Glad i was chucked off years ago for drinking a can, started doing my own and I pretty confident to say people who come on my coaches from Middleton, the ones from Heyside and Rusholme etc all enjoy it. They always come back
Didn’t use Keoghs coaches on Saturday, but have done many times before.
Always a good day out, always having a pub to stop off en route.
Went with them for the semis (4 luxury coaches)
Cannot fault him

Didn’t use Keoghs coaches on Saturday, but have done many times before.
Always a good day out, always having a pub to stop off en route.
Went with them for the semis (4 luxury coaches)
Cannot fault him
Thanks for the comments but luxury - ha ha

two were, two were average

The sheer fact you can only get in & out one way means it’s not fit for purpose and a H&S nightmare, they are literally putting lives at risk, the guy who had a turn on our coach waited over half an hour for a paramedic to arrive, somebody said I’ll ring an ambulance & I said where are you going to say you are and how is an ambulance getting in ere? I sent the lad to alert the police who where very good to be fair, that needs looking at because it could’ve ended badly for the poor chap & family
Was that the fella who was on the deck being treated near the exit? Hope he’s ok

We went with big green coach, they were fine with us having a beer. But we had to stop at services 3 times on the way back because someone broke the handle off the fucking toilet door.
Yeah that was my 17 year old lad,Heavy handed sod! To be fair the handle was already dodgy.
Lovely and comfortable coaches though and just as well ,as we spent best part of 12 hours on that coach.Big mistake also was setting off at 8am,we got to our seats at 2.45pm!

One of the real issues with OSC coaches is they are also very boring

No real music, no drinking, no atmosphere. They follow too many rules, ok the drinking is not allowed , we know that but to sit on a coach with nothing going on is bad and makes the journey drag

Glad i was chucked off years ago for drinking a can, started doing my own and I pretty confident to say people who come on my coaches from Middleton, the ones from Heyside and Rusholme etc all enjoy it. They always come back

I hadn't been to Wembley on a coach since 1981 and I was shocked that facilities onboard hadn't improved one bit. Small uncomfortable seats with a space in front Ryanair would have been proud of lol. No wi fi and I could see what looked like charging points but they were weirdly hidden in the wall adjacent to the seats so you could barely see them. No drinks or sandwiches offered, luckily I brought my own. There were TV screens but not on, no radio, nothing. Thank God I could pick up signal on my phone so I could get some internet. I think City must sub contract them out which is why you don't get any information on facilities onboard, or perhaps if there aren't any, as there weren't, there's no point.

As I've said before I'm grateful there were coaches due to the train strike, before anybody else accuses me of always moaning lol. I told him we were discussing the service offered and most people's experience wasn't good, particularly with the pink car park fiasco added on. Some people love travelling that way and I guess on reflection it may have been safer than the train and tube considering it was the rags. Mind you the rats were kicking off at the services on the way home.

I think coaches speed is restricted to 50 mph so it's always going to be a minimum of four hours each way. If only Wembley could find a speedier way of getting people in and out, given the area I guess that's impossible, another reason it should have been purpose built in the Midlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.