Official complaint against the match officials

JoeMercer'sWay said:
True_Blue69 said:
If they were going to add it all on, surely there would have been more than 1 min in 1st half? I wouldn't complain if there was consistency but there doesn't seem to be.

it's a sort of unwritten guide that's developed over the years that you only add 1 or 2 minutes(bar a serious injury) in the 1st half but you make sure you're more tight on your time keeping in the 2nd half and make more effort to spot time wasting by a team.

It's not great I suppose but that's just how it is really. It isn't consistant but if we're pedantic about it we might as well start using stop clocks rather than added time.

It certainly seems that way, which is no good when you're chasing the game in the first half but holding on in the second! Like I said, the refs would get a fairer deal if they were consistent in their decisions and secret rules we don't know about!!

BL2blue said:
jeffmr2 said:
tbh i'm more toubled by our poor defending.i never expect the officials to act fairly with us but i dont expect us to look as bad defending anymore as we did when hughes was in charge.

City score 4 to go top of the Premier League, our new striker looks the business, it would have been more than 4 but for a twat of a referee.....

I know, I'll go on Bluemoon and have good moan!

Thats not really moaning by my standards,i admit im a miserable old bugger tho:) I wouldnt want to swap our defence with anyone and havent once slagged off Boateng or Kolarov unlike many here but just disappointed with how the game finished.
Really just hope Leicester and today was a minor blip and Mancini will have them back to their usual selves asap,for most of season and against arsenal they were immense,which makes these performances all the more mystifying.
Dzeko looked really good and great to see Silva back in action (not knocking AJ in anyway)

Despite the tv pundits, newspapers, referees, officials, FA, Michelle Platfuckintini etc bein against us does it matter? There is blood pumpin powerfully thru the manchester city veins n we will not be denied put what every obstacles you want in the way it doesnt matter. There is not a dam thing anyone can do to stop us suceeding its a case of when not if

big blueballs said:
Said it before the best refs this season have been the ones we have had in the Europa league, the reason? they don't have sky, the papers and the media in general spouting there "city are ruining football" bollocks in Spain, France, Italy, etc so no bias from refs just decisions made based on the what happens during the game, the same can't be said about prem refs that is for sure

bang on. ref today was appalling.it hurts to see officials pull their tricks in an effort to fook us up.there is so much hate and envy against us and i,m getting sick of it.

dennishasdoneit said:
big blueballs said:
Said it before the best refs this season have been the ones we have had in the Europa league, the reason? they don't have sky, the papers and the media in general spouting there "city are ruining football" bollocks in Spain, France, Italy, etc so no bias from refs just decisions made based on the what happens during the game, the same can't be said about prem refs that is for sure

bang on. ref today was appalling.it hurts to see officials pull their tricks in an effort to fook us up.there is so much hate and envy against us and i,m getting sick of it.

The referee was a shocking disgrace. He was just waiting to give a penalty. To be honest I've never seen such bad refereeing, not sure whether it was against City or just the fact he was awful. When he intercepted some of the passes that was an absolute joke.

Another thing that really gets to me is that we never seem to get a free kick for a defender going into the back of one of our players yet get punished every time we do it.

Rammy Blue said:
Another thing that really gets to me is that we never seem to get a free kick for a defender going into the back of one of our players yet get punished every time we do it.

This what annoys me all I want is consistencies from the refs

I actually thought that was the worst refereeing I have seen. I never thought somebody would eclipse Stuart Attwell but Mason the arrogant fucker did that!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
over 9 mins 30 seconds of time with the ball out of play in the 2nd half.

You really are proving simple. You do realise that the ball is in play only about 60 mins in each game.

You have no point, as ever.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
over 9 mins 30 seconds of time with the ball out of play in the 2nd half.

You really are proving simple. You do realise that the ball is in play only about 60 mins in each game.

You have no point, as ever.
Haha that's harsh SWP you have really got it on you today mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.