Official complaint against the match officials

not sure where the 5 mins come from,but time is added on for deliberate wasting time,subs and injuries.Probably come to about 3 at the most.Their 3rd looked well over,but wwhen Milner was adjudged to have gone over the goal line,from which they nearly scored,GMR said the ball was definitely in play.Just a matter of opinion whether the ref gives a foul or not,I'd give him 6.5 to 7 for today.

are these refs instructed to ref this way, by the fa when reffing at the coms, we seem to get the worst refs, almost always. these people come over no better than any bias cheats

Said it before the best refs this season have been the ones we have had in the Europa league, the reason? they don't have sky, the papers and the media in general spouting there "city are ruining football" bollocks in Spain, France, Italy, etc so no bias from refs just decisions made based on the what happens during the game, the same can't be said about prem refs that is for sure

Lee Mason is a Bolturn Fan and shouldn't be allowed to ref us as he fucking hates City with a passion.

levenshulmeboy said:
or for fuck sake theres always one wanker who wants to compalin,yes the ref had a shite game but so what,we won the game,op fuck off! moaning bitter cock!

have a night off lad and come back tomorrow in a better mood.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think the 5 minutes may have come from the 4 subs and 5 goals that were scored.

there were 6 subs & no injuries or trainers on the field. time added on for goal celebrations is a myth started by motd, talkshite & the likes of ian mcgarry after last season's swamp derby. despite what they said at the time to back up their stance there is no fifa or other regulation specifying time to be added on after goal celebrations. in fact i can't think of any other match involving any teams where time has been added on for goal celebrations ever.

take city's game at blackpool for example. i can't remember if either trainer came on in the 2nd half but there were 5 goals & 5 subs in the 2nd half. after the swamp derby the media maintained that a minute is added on for each goal celebration & 30 seconds for each sub (rounded up). i don't recall 8 minutes added time in that game. toiday's game should have had 3 minutes added time.

look how he badgered joe hart for timewasting yet not a peep out of him when the wolves goalie was at it in the first half.

sorry too many instances to be anything other than a cheat, not just this ref either,dont worry sky we'll still win the league dispite your attempts to protect your investment in trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.