Official complaint against the match officials

Didn't think he was that bad, the match flowed OK, fouls seemed to be evenly awarded. No daft yellow cards I can think of. Reading this thread you'd think we were down to 9 men or something, with 3 dubious pens awarded against.

Back to Mason,

I played against him back in the day in the Bolton Boys Federation and he was an arrogant, mouthy feck. Thought he was a superb player, but he was cack.

Delusions of grandeur because he played in the same team as Garry Flitcroft.

Perfect personality for becoming a referee and...........voila!!!

Chippy_boy said:
jeffmr2 said:
tbh i'm more toubled by our poor defending.i never expect the officials to act fairly with us but i dont expect us to look as bad defending anymore as we did when hughes was in charge.

I agree.

Mancini took a lot of stick for turning us into a boring side. But what he was doing was sorting our defence out. So we could be solid at the back and build from there.

I thought we had done this. So we can win 1-0 instead of losing 4-3.

But we've looked poor at the back for a few games now and today we shit at defending. Really shit. Had we played the rags like that, they would have stuffed us.

Up until today we had conceded the least goals in the division and had 3 clean sheets on the bounce in our previous league games, one poor defensive display does not make our defence shit.

Back to the ref, anyone notice whilst wolves were wasting time in the 1st half he didn't have 1 word with the keeper, as soon as Hart did it he was telling him to hurry up, 1 rule for one.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
over 9 mins 30 seconds of time with the ball out of play in the 2nd half.

What does that mean? They don't add on every minute the ball is not in play else each match would go on for at least another 20 mins.

True_Blue69 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
over 9 mins 30 seconds of time with the ball out of play in the 2nd half.

What does that mean? They don't add on every minute the ball is not in play else each match would go on for at least another 20 mins.

I know, but getting 5 mins of added on time out of 9 mins 30 stoppages is very good time keeping by the official 2bh.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
True_Blue69 said:

I know, but getting 5 mins of added on time out of 9 mins 30 stoppages is very good time keeping by the official 2bh.

If they were going to add it all on, surely there would have been more than 1 min in 1st half? I wouldn't complain if there was consistency but there doesn't seem to be.

True_Blue69 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

If they were going to add it all on, surely there would have been more than 1 min in 1st half? I wouldn't complain if there was consistency but there doesn't seem to be.

it's a sort of unwritten guide that's developed over the years that you only add 1 or 2 minutes(bar a serious injury) in the 1st half but you make sure you're more tight on your time keeping in the 2nd half and make more effort to spot time wasting by a team.

It's not great I suppose but that's just how it is really. It isn't consistant but if we're pedantic about it we might as well start using stop clocks rather than added time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.