Official complaint against the match officials

I've just watched the replay of Wolves third 'goal' and still can't tell whether it was over the line so how the f*ck the liner could be so sure is beyond me. They couldn't wait to give those decisions.

Turned what should have been a stroll into a needless nailbiter. Oh well, we won and I'm excited by how easily we tore Wolves apart in the second half.

The ref was sooo biased, they're not even trying to be subtle about it these days.

bluefandk said:
That cheating scumbag was absolutely abysmal today, gifted them two goals and gave them every decision, I want to tear out this cheats heart and shove it up his ass.

He really didn't.

jeffmr2 said:
tbh i'm more toubled by our poor defending.i never expect the officials to act fairly with us but i dont expect us to look as bad defending anymore as we did when hughes was in charge.

City score 4 to go top of the Premier League, our new striker looks the business, it would have been more than 4 but for a twat of a referee.....

I know, I'll go on Bluemoon and have good moan!

Blue Mooner said:
I've just watched the replay of Wolves third 'goal' and still can't tell whether it was over the line so how the f*ck the liner could be so sure is beyond me. They couldn't wait to give those decisions.
They don't have all the time in the world to make a decision, they have to do it in the heat of the moment. I thought the ref was poor today but this is a silly comment. I think he did make the correct decision though, looked over when I was at the game and it looks it on the replay.

Chippy_boy said:
jeffmr2 said:
tbh i'm more toubled by our poor defending.i never expect the officials to act fairly with us but i dont expect us to look as bad defending anymore as we did when hughes was in charge.

I agree.

Mancini took a lot of stick for turning us into a boring side. But what he was doing was sorting our defence out. So we could be solid at the back and build from there.

I thought we had done this. So we can win 1-0 instead of losing 4-3.

But we've looked poor at the back for a few games now and today we shit at defending. Really shit. Had we played the rags like that, they would have stuffed us.
A few games? Bollocks, we drew nil nil at arsenal two games ago.

levenshulmeboy said:
or for fuck sake theres always one wanker who wants to compalin,yes the ref had a shite game but so what,we won the game,op fuck off! moaning bitter cock!

Grow up child.

I thought the only decisions he got right we're the penalty and the goal line "clearance". There was a lot of pulling, pushing and jumping on Dzeko today and i didn't see him complain once. No wonder he said its more difficult than in Germany. The ref was an utter joke today though. Biased, corrupt or what ever isn't the point im making. And no ref will ever get all decisions spot on, but some we have had this season have been flippin' amateur to be polite.

Think a website like this http://rateyourref.co.uk/ is very usual

City 4: Referee 2: Wolves 1

The referee was awful all game, free kicks for every city contact and allowing Wolves to timewaste when they were 1 up....awarded a very very weak penalty and gave them a goal which appeared to have been successfully cleared off the line in the second half....harangued Tevez for being pulled and pushed all game and moaned at Hart for timewasting near the end.....

I am losing faith in independent officiating....does it still exist??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.